How do I get rid of moles???

ticks

Hunting Crazy
Reaction score
No joke, we had a colony at our old house. We killed one with a wiffle ball bat and we had no more moles.

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
??? :p Okay, ticks.....why do you figger? Did you put its little head on a stake to warn off the others? :lol:

Aidenbaby

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
It's nematodes for grubs. (Pretty sure anyway)

Yup, what Inchy said. When I reduce the volume of food for my kitties they "supplement" and hunt more. It's funny. My neighbor that always complains about my cats was commenting on how few mice they've seen this year and how they didn't have to trap or poison this year. I mentioned that my cats have been leaving mouse skulls around the yard more this year and that they could be partially responsible for my neighbors reprieve. The neighbor just looked at me. :smack

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
I agree with the kitty thingy. I feed my cats in the morning after their morning hunt. If they have been successful, they have full bellies. If not, they still have a touch of food to keep them going until they can catch their own.

My cats are very healthy and satisfied! :)

ticks

Hunting Crazy
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
??? :p Okay, ticks.....why do you figger? Did you put its little head on a stake to warn off the others? :lol:
I buried it and I'm sure some of his little buddies came around and got the bezums scared out of them.

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh, ticks! You would sure fit in at my house! We do this all day long sometimes....... :lol: Other folks find us very strange because we cut each other up, verbally, all day long and its so very fun!

dipence71

Got the t-shirt
Reaction score
inchworm said:
Stop feeding that cat and make it earn its living!

Inchy
I don't feed the cat but he is busy with all the mice and doesn't have time in his schedule to do mole patrol LOL

me&thegals

A Major Squash & Pumpkin Lover
Reaction score
I've heard the Juicy Fruit one, too. Just drop an unwrapped stick in their tunnels every so often.