how do you field dress a deer

nightshade

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
sorry I am no help I have my hubby do it. I know I know real self sufficient of me, I help but I could never do it alone.

Farmfresh

City Biddy
Reaction score
big brown horse said:
:lol: :lol:

For a speech class in HS, I was going to do a demo on "dressing a chicken". (Everyone else chose cooking something as their demo.)

I brought in "Peep Peep" our pet Polish and a bunch of doll outfits. I got an A++!! :p
:yuckyuck

Great idea!

unclejoe

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
unclejoe said:
I like to dress mine in a nice tux with tails and a top hat. :D
Always good for a laugh....... :lol: Where the heck ya been, Joe? We missed you! :D
During the spring, summer, and fall, we're outside until dark every night. There is always something to do here. Both kids have pretty much moved out although this is still their address, so it's just Becky & me to keep this place looking like someone lives here, take care of the garden, the critters, the fence mending, (stupid deer :somad ) the mowing, processing firewood, and on top of that we have 2 more dogs for a total of 7. So I don't get a lot of time to sit here and play. As winter approaches though, I'll be sure to stop in more often and annoy everyone. ;)

FarmerDenise

Out to pasture
Reaction score
We're looking forward to it then. and I really hate being controlled by anyone, if you get my drift.

Farmfresh

City Biddy
Reaction score
It is funny how that works, Joe. In the city where I live, in the old part of town, people are outside in the summer too. This means they are walking the sidewalks or sometimes (even in this modern day) sitting on the front porch. (I admit for the city I live in an odd neighborhood :hu ) We tend to visit each other some in spring and summer - then hole up in the house all fall and winter never to be heard from again.

I think I like the country ways best. Nothing like long winter evenings around the fire with good food and good friends! (or at least long winter evenings huddled around the computer with good friends! :lol: )

Latest posts