How is the weather?

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
T-storms like crazy for May and June in NC

we got a monster t-storm out there right now LOL

knocked off the tv signal for a while UGH

well off to the stupid grocery store in a bit

but at least yesterday we boated and swam in the lake the day was sunny til the big storms moved in at night

ya'll having a good Memorial Day???

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
The neighbors are all using yard equipment including something quite large nextdoor. DH calls it a bucket loader. A chain saw, several mowers. The neighborhood is humming! It's in the 70s, clear and sunny. Should be like this all day. Aaaaaaaah!

mayberrygal73

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
This morning it is 73 degrees with an overcast. There is a slight breeze blowing too.

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
Yesterday was cool...60's. But the long range forecast says HOT HOT HOT. Time to dig out the sprinklers.

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
78 in the shade, with a slight breeze. Supposed to get in the upper 80s today and maybe have a thunderstorm later...I sure hope we do have some rain, my garden is in need of it!

Little more humid than it usually is here in the mountains.

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
this stupid storm knocked over some of my mater plants that I didn't get staked yet ugh lol

also lost power for a bit but I gotta get off again cause another biggie rolling my way weeeee lightening too!!! boom!!!!

Ldychef2k

Survival Chef
Reaction score
We have had a very nice spring, with most temperatures in the high 60's to low 80's. Yesterday we were up to 94, but the new insulation in the house kept it in the 70's!

It is 73 outside at 8:20 AM, so it will probably be in the 90's again.

No plans today. Got up at 6 to type at my job, and something happened that hasn't happened for maybe five years: There was easy, profitable work to do ! I have been working only one hour, and usually that would be maybe $6 to as much as $10. But I hit the jackpot and have earned $38 !!! I am pretty stoked ! Might be able to make up for the shortfall the past two weeks, in one day! Of course, now I will go back and it will all be done by one of the other 60 people.

Gardeners are working across the street, so I have to close my window. Noisy.

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Mid 70's now maybe up to the low 80's later. I always have a nice breeze though.

I actually fell asleep sitting in the sun yesterday. I only meant to sit for a minute. It was just the right temp, not to hot not to cold Ahhhhhh!!!!!!

I guess I should enjoy it while I can. I think it's going to be a hot summer around here.

gina