how much television

RTRChick

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Well I went most of the way through these 5 pages, and decided that I'm gonna start studying for school more. I used to think of my tv time as my time to "unwind", but honestly that can be my computer time. Plus I'm a junior in college and need to focus on school a lot more, especially since I work and dont have the time to devote like a lot of people my age in school. So thank you for letting me read your arguments on tv. I only need my CSI, thats it. :)

yahh... I just can't give up CSI :cool:

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
I was surprised, myself, to learn how many of the folks on here don't watch much TV! I thought I was the weird one but was much comforted to find other "special" people in the world! :p

sweetcorn

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I grew up without a TV and really , it was great . We read or played inside when the weather was bad . To this day I'm a bookaholic . When it was nice we played outside or played in the barn. I would toss ours now if the hubby would allow. Even when I watch TV , I can't just sit and stare at it with my mouth wide open like the hubby does. I have to be reading , crocheting , sorting laundry , something at the same time or I can't stand it. The only stuff I really enjoy is history channel, discovery channel type shows.