how to deal with stress

elijahboy

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
well hes a homebody as well...i guess thats why he gets on my nerves...if hes not working hes under me.....ALL THE TIME...some says its love um no its not hes just dont like to go anywhere

Tatter said:
Let's see, as a home body, I go the extreme route with only 6 friends out of choice. Heck I don't even let a woman into my life...been that way for close to 15 years now. Women, all they do is make me lose more hair :p and TRY to make themselves think they right and men are wrong :p Cudo's on finding a partner who can stand you being a homebody.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Hehe why do you think I call my greenhouse "The Mom Cave" ;) I can kick them out of there because it's MINE MINE MINE :lol: You need a "mine" place. It won't make the problems disappear, but when DD starts asking a million stupid questions, or DH starts getting a bit demanding.....I go hide amongst the plants and get my hands in the dirt. It's very soothing, and keeps me from being a jerk. I also rant here so I don't kill them IRL. Now that I have the mom cave though, that is even getting to be less frequent :hu It is so hard for a mom to have their own space, because we're supposed to be the "nurturers," but you better find something, or you'll go nuts :p Let them nuture themselves for two seconds and catch your breath! I mean hey, even supermom lawyer Claire Huxtable made Cliff build her a soundproof room on The Cosby Show...I loved that episode :lol:

Tatter

Power Conserver
Reaction score
My neighbors know when I want some "me time" as I start walking around with my handgun LOL!!! At least it keeps people from visiting :) I imagine if I had a woman here, I'd have to build a new home just so I can get some time away and yes I am very possessive of my things, hence can relate with you wannabe when you say "mine, mine, mine" LOL

elijahboy

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
i already threatened my 5 yr old hes getting ready to pack his stuff and live with his daddy.

it just really boiled over in the last 48 hours. it started as

going to the car auction and the 5 yr old acting like a total fool that made me leave within 45 mins
depositing a check to find out that my bank account is neg 50 because i forgot to deposit a check that fell between the seats in the truck.............and i had 1800 in my purse
then the hubby had the nerve to sit on the couch and look at me and had the f*in nerve to say are you going to fix my plate...f*** no im not
then the same 5yr old running through the ditch befor ethe bus got here....of course the bus driver called then the teacher calls to come pick him up cause he FRICKING DIRTY
come to find out my 8yr daughter told him to run through the ditch
im so damn irritated today

Wannabefree said:
Hehe why do you think I call my greenhouse "The Mom Cave" ;) I can kick them out of there because it's MINE MINE MINE :lol: You need a "mine" place. It won't make the problems disappear, but when DD starts asking a million stupid questions, or DH starts getting a bit demanding.....I go hide amongst the plants and get my hands in the dirt. It's very soothing, and keeps me from being a jerk. I also rant here so I don't kill them IRL. Now that I have the mom cave though, that is even getting to be less frequent :hu It is so hard for a mom to have their own space, because we're supposed to be the "nurturers," but you better find something, or you'll go nuts :p Let them nuture themselves for two seconds and catch your breath! I mean hey, even supermom lawyer Claire Huxtable made Cliff build her a soundproof room on The Cosby Show...I loved that episode :lol:

Tatter

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Sounds like one of those days where you just want to put everyone in a crate and ship them to timbuktu lol. Sorry you're having one of those days. Perhaps its time for hubby to learn to make his own plate and as to kids, they are SUPPOSE to get dirty, don't these teachers know this? I'd tell people where to go if they start telling me how my kids are suppose to be...irks me just thinking about it and I don't have kids LOL

elijahboy

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
and thats why i had the 5yr pack his crap

Tatter said:
Sounds like one of those days where you just want to put everyone in a crate and ship them to timbuktu lol. Sorry you're having one of those days. Perhaps its time for hubby to learn to make his own plate and as to kids, they are SUPPOSE to get dirty, don't these teachers know this? I'd tell people where to go if they start telling me how my kids are suppose to be...irks me just thinking about it and I don't have kids LOL

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
Of course, I've always wondered what she did w/the dog, the kid, etc while she went and hid in the bathtub.

the funny farm6

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I know those days! my kids know when I go to my room, I am DONE. I love when my husband trys to pull the "you didn't fix mine". Umm do you have broken legs? Nope.