How's your weather?

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Still cold and below normal temps here. Sunshine two days in row, though.

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
It was warmer today-but still below normal. Tonight, it's supposed to rain. I was torn between putting the blankets back on the horses or not. But, it's not supposed to be a heavy rain, so I just filled the hay nets and water buckets, and hung them in the stalls. And, I have the run-in set up as stalls rather than all opened. If I don't do it this way, Licky won't let Misty in. :/

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
We set a record today for the lowest high temp since the 40's. We topped out at about 54 degrees.....brrrrrr! This weather bites...

Hinotori

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
55-65 here. Running with the average temp. We just got done with that very nice streak of sunny weather.

We've been running light on the rain. The pond isn't as high has it has been the last few years. It just feels like it's going to be a hot dry year here.

Denim Deb

Reaction score
Well, it's raining here right now. If I could, I'd pack some up and send it to you.

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
ICKY COLD RAINY CHILLY BRRRRrrrrr :lol:

it was nicer in February

come on REAL SPRING TIME WEATHER!!

hqueen13

<Insert Snazzy Title Here
Reaction score
Got barely any rain registered in the rain gauge last night...
The skies were breaking up and beautiful sun was streaming in this morning! Supposed to be almost 60 day, and almost 60 tomorrow, then 60+ on Sunday, but cloudy... then on to the 70's! :O
I can't wait! The buds are about to burst, of course with that comes pollen...

Denim Deb

Reaction score
We're now going to have weather that's more like spring, and even a couple of days that are downright hot! I don't even have a fire going right now! I should be able to get a LOT done this week! I'll be getting one last load of wood for just in case, plus getting the rest of my garden prepped, clean out under the bunnies, and clean the goat pen! So, it looks like I'm going to have a GREAT week!

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Spring got skipped. It's now summer :lol:

Hinotori

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
The nice weather we had went away and we went back to early spring weather with winter levels of rain. About 3 inches in 4 days. Luckily it didn't rain Monday so a good portion of the puddles were able to drain off. We had a nasty windstorm on Friday and I was glad I'd tied the quarantine coop to the ground with the twist in anchors. Last wind storm picked up the old one and threw it 200 feet out in the field.