How's your weather?

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
Don't know about anybody else, but we're STILL colder than normal here! It was nice on Monday, now it feels like we're back into winter. It's cold and windy, and I just don't feel like working outside. I'm tired of doing wood. I'm tired of driving the truck. I wanna ride my bike. They're calling for more cold tomorrow, and we could get rain on Friday.

So, how is the weather where you are?

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Pretty much same as yours. It has been over cast cooler and windy :( Friday is supposed to be 70 though...and I can't wait!!!

Denim Deb

Reaction score
Sunday it's finally supposed to warm up and I hope so! We're supposed to go for our first ride of the year.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
We'll be in the 70's all next week :)

ORChick

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Its been in the high 60's here for the last week or so. Today was cloudy but still warm. It was such a nice day we went for a drive through the country. Ahh! Oregon in the springtime; lovely :lol: But its supposed to rain tomorrow :(

Denim Deb

Reaction score
ORChick said:
Its been in the high 60's here for the last week or so. Today was cloudy but still warm. It was such a nice day we went for a drive through the country. Ahh! Oregon in the springtime; lovely :lol: But its supposed to rain tomorrow :(
OK, that is so not fair! We've been in the 40s and 50s! And, w/the wind, it felt much colder. :hit

moolie

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Pretty normal here, whatever "normal" is.

It's been within the seasonal range for temps, and spring seems to be coming along nicely.

Normal around here is like this week--hot and sunny yesterday (20C/70F) and cool with a morning skiff of snow (that melted by 9am) today.

Spring next to the Rockies :)

hqueen13

<Insert Snazzy Title Here
Reaction score
'Bout the same, Deb :-/ We're supposed to have a nice weekend, and I'm looking forward to it! The horse is GOING to get worked!!

Denim Deb

Reaction score
Good for you! It's supposed to warm up quite a bit next week, so I'll be working w/all 3 of them. And while I don't know that I'm going to really be doing much w/Stormy, I want him to hold still when I'm grooming him, and NOT constantly be worrying about where Misty is if I have him out for whatever reason.