Husband lost his job. UPDATE hubby started new job today!!!!

LilacSpring

Power Conserver
Reaction score
I know where you are coming from. My husband lost his job of 15 years in Aug 2010. Company moved to Mexico, Spain and Italy. I blame the union for that. :rant My husband is still unemployed,and falling into depression. He has had many interviews, but his age is the problem, he will be 62 in September, companies want younger people so they can pay less. His unemployment and our cobra medical insurance will be runnng the end of next month. I am trusting God. He is trusting but he still worries. I will keep you in my prayers, please keep us in yours.

I think it is time to move out of the Tax me to death state of CT.

Lisa

dipence71

Got the t-shirt
Reaction score
THANK GOD!!!!
He got a new job and started today. I was just waiting for the " to good to be true" to hit and so far so good.
Betterjob supposedly and more income than previous jog...go figure the new place offered him more money for less responsibility.
Still waiting for the other shoe to drop.....

SSDreamin

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
dipence71 said:
THANK GOD!!!!
He got a new job and started today. I was just waiting for the " to good to be true" to hit and so far so good.
Betterjob supposedly and more income than previous jog...go figure the new place offered him more money for less responsibility.
:weee Hooray for your hubby!! Hope it works out, and no shoes drop! :lol:

LilacSpring

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Praise the Lord! I am so happy for you and family. GOD is GOOD!

dipence71 said:
THANK GOD!!!!

LilacSpring

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Praise God,

After being out of work for 23 months, my husband finally was hired. He started July 30th. While the pay is less, the benefits are better.!!!:ya

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Awesome news! Congrats!!! God is good indeed :)

dipence71

Got the t-shirt
Reaction score
Fuzzywunkles said:
Praise God,

After being out of work for 23 months, my husband finally was hired. He started July 30th. While the pay is less, the benefits are better.!!!:ya
Sometimes the benefits are more important than the "pay". Congrats!!!