I Am A Seed Hoarder

Rammy

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Sorry -- company I ordered from My Patriot Supply. they were having a clearance, so many seeds at 29-59 cents a pkg. even with shipping, it still was only 50-80 per pkg. Many sold out, so some limited selections.

I did have an all veggies meal tonight. :D I will definitely eat what I grow -- & share with goats, chickens...no pigs right now but, they loved all of them.
Oh! Ok! I ordered some seeds from them, too. Got them for 75% off. Cant beat that. They came today. Cant wait to start some veggies!

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
A cow panel/swing set trellis would make a cool place to sit under!

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Now, there's something I've not thought about. Since I'm remodeling my garden, putting in RB, and doing some new trellis designs, I may not need the swing set in the garden. I could hang a lawn swing/bench from it!

I want to build a V shaped trellis, with the beans planted at the base of the V in the center of the RB. Then, I can plant shade tolerant veggies on either side of the rows of pole beans. The pods will hang down so they can be easily picked. When using the swing set, the pods hung inside the vines, making them difficult to reach, and see.

An other option will be to use a CP arch that spans from one bed to an other, creating an arbor effect where I can walk under the arbor, between the RB and harvest the beans. So many options!!!