I can fix tools ask me how? what do you do for living??

xpc

Doubled and twisted
Reaction score
Organics North, where about north Wisconsin are you? I camped most of state and UP. I spent the last five years in Fond du Lac before moving here in 2007.

Organics North

Power Conserver
Reaction score
xpc said:
Organics North, where about north Wisconsin are you? I camped most of state and UP. I spent the last five years in Fond du Lac before moving here in 2007.
We are in the Minocqua area.

Did you ever canoe camp in the Sylvania Wilderness on the WI -UP boarder??

Spectacular!

I lived in Fondy in 85 through 87 (Went to MPTI)

ON

xpc

Doubled and twisted
Reaction score
Organics North said:
We are in the Minocqua area.

Did you ever canoe camp in the Sylvania Wilderness on the WI -UP boarder??

Spectacular!

I lived in Fondy in 85 through 87 (Went to MPTI)

ON
I hate to hijack a mans offer to help thread, but since it already turned into a Thomas' Register-

I spent several months canoeing the Flambeau & Turtle flowages and usually skipped the border and headed straight for the Porcupine Mountains on Lake Superior where we did some serious winter camping at the Lake of the Clouds.

I got my HVAC certs at MPTI back in 92'. When I was planning on moving your area was looked at but wanted a longer growing season and less winter and ended up here..

Organics North

Power Conserver
Reaction score
:hide
Cool, I know the Turtle fairly well. We built a timber frame addition for a customer on Millionaires point last winter.. COLD!!! We like the county park campground on the turtle by lake of the falls.
Yes growing season is an issue up here. I grow lettuce under lights in the house in winter for greens and we have a cold frame to make the season a little longer than June to August...

Better stop the hijack!!
ON