I done stupid tip of the day......

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Sometimes when you do stupid it's just funny and you feel the need to share.

Hi, my name is Cindi, and I done stupid today...

I chopped jalapenos for mexican bean soup....and then I rubbed my eye :gig OUCH! :lol: OUCH!!! :lol:

The I done stupid tip of the day is...DON'T DO THAT! :p It burns, and ya can't really put vinegar in your eye to stop the burn!!!

txcanoegirl

Power Conserver
Reaction score
It could have been worse. I removed a contact after chopping jalapenos. :rolleyes: p.s. the smilie isn't for rolling eyes. It's for eyes bugging out of head!

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
txcanoegirl said:
It could have been worse. I removed a contact after chopping jalapenos. :rolleyes: p.s. the smilie isn't for rolling eyes. It's for eyes bugging out of head!
:lol: DH has done even better...he had to use the restroom really bad and didn't think about washing his hands FIRST....and the he regretted it immensely! Of course this is the same guy who confused IcyHot with toothpaste and brushed his teeth with the former rather than the latter. We have laughed about those two for a long time, but I don't generally bring it up, he does :p

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
We've all been there, WBF, glad this time is was your turn..... :p

SSDreamin

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Wannabefree said:
txcanoegirl said:
:lol: DH has done even better...he had to use the restroom really bad and didn't think about washing his hands FIRST....and the he regretted it immensely! Of course this is the same guy who confused IcyHot with toothpaste and brushed his teeth with the former rather than the latter. We have laughed about those two for a long time, but I don't generally bring it up, he does :p
:lol: My DH did the jalapeno/restroom thing too! Don't tell him I told on him though, he was not only in agony, he didn't want to tell me for fear of me telling everybody about it :lol: That man just has no sense of humor!

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
SSDreamin said:
Wannabefree said:
txcanoegirl said:
:lol: My DH did the jalapeno/restroom thing too! Don't tell him I told on him though, he was not only in agony, he didn't want to tell me for fear of me telling everybody about it :lol: That man just has no sense of humor!
Modesty prevents me from telling a story that is worse than these.

Corn Woman

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
FarmerJamie said:
SSDreamin said:
Wannabefree said:
I believe I know that same story. :hit

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Corn Woman said:
FarmerJamie said:
SSDreamin said:
I believe I know that same story. :hit
You can have passion FOR canning, but not always passion AND canning. :duc