I done stupid tip of the day......

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
:lol: I don't always remember to wear gloves when I mess w/hot peppers either. And no, it doesn't feel good!

rhoda_bruce

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Its not often, I'm put into a situation that I might experience something like that. But it has happened. Ouch. Careful sis.

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
:lol: Reading this reminds me of Elvis' song "Hunka Hunka Burning Love" :lol: And I do make sure I don't touch THAT with pepper fingers!! :lol:

Blaundee

Power Conserver
Reaction score
FarmerJamie said:
SSDreamin said:
Wannabefree said:
:lol: DH has done even better...he had to use the restroom really bad and didn't think about washing his hands FIRST....and the he regretted it immensely! Of course this is the same guy who confused IcyHot with toothpaste and brushed his teeth with the former rather than the latter. We have laughed about those two for a long time, but I don't generally bring it up, he does :p
:lol: My DH did the jalapeno/restroom thing too! Don't tell him I told on him though, he was not only in agony, he didn't want to tell me for fear of me telling everybody about it :lol: That man just has no sense of humor!
Modesty prevents me from telling a story that is worse than these.
My SIL had an interesting incident involing jalapeno on her hands and her hubby...............:lol:

Budweiser

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Just another tip.... Never use icy-hot and go to the bathroom without washing your hands first....Made that mistake once, not very plesant.