I have a cute butt...

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
Go Dace!!
One DS's classmates told me I was pretty this past fall. Made my year!! Didn't matter that she was 7. In her eyes I wasn't old and over weight. :cool:

Dace

Revolution in Progress
Reaction score
You guys are funny. Isn't it great how such a silly little comment can make you feel so terrific?

Gina, the truth is that I really haven't worked hard at all. That is the crazy thing....this diet/lifestyle is very comfortable and easy, once I got off the surgar/carby/processed garbage, it was mostly cruise control....which is really amazing.

MTN.....a tanned tummy makes a big difference in your psyche! I know that is silly, but if you can tan your tummy, you just feel slimmer...totally superficial and I am ok with that ;)

Skr8pn....you hush :gig (maybe...:gig)

Hennie.....there is a girl in my DD's 2nd grade class who told my DD that I look like a grandma :smack I was really tempted to tell DD "well you tell her that her momma is fat! :tongue"...... really tempted. But hey, I am 42 and her mom is about 30........ be nice be nice be nice :duc

Free.....if it weren't for you and all of the MILLIONS of questions you have answered Hubby and I would be a combined 45 lbs over weight. He has lost 30!!! He is off prilosec, which he has been taking for 11 yrs. His tummy issues which he has battled all of his life and nearly gone. We are going to live a longer, leaner healthier life because of you :celebrate ...And this healthy diet led to further exploration of my kids tummy issues and resulted in finding out that they are gluten intolerant and my 16 yr old (who has always been extremely thin ...5'7" @95-100lbs) has gained 10 pounds in the last 5 or so weeks! :ya I am sure that I speak for many other here on SS when I say that you have touched us in a profound way!
:smack

lorihadams

Always doing laundry
Reaction score
Shake ur groove thang..... shake ur groove thang Yeah Yeah......show em how ya do it now!

Latest posts