I made my own bread today !

Want2BFarmer

Power Conserver
Reaction score
I have been thinking about making my own bread for a while and due to the raining day today I gave it a shot. I don't know if it was because I made it myself or if it was that good but I loved it...:D
762_1_009.jpg

2dream

Flibbertigibbet
Reaction score
Great looking bread - I can smell it from here.

I knew I smelled fresh bread baking today.

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
Most things taste better when you make them yourself! Boy, that bread looks yummy! Slathered in butter, straight from the oven..... :drool

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
What a beautiful loaf of bread! So rustic looking, so yummy looking!

Would you care to share this recipe?

I love to bake my own free-form bread. Crusty on the outside soft on the inside, I can just taste it now! All it needs is butter.

I had a bread machine, I loved it but there is something about doing all the work yourself.

Great job!:woot

Want2BFarmer

Power Conserver
Reaction score
well bbh,

I got the recipe off of the bag of flower I bought so there is nothing very special about what made up the bread. Now that I finally made some homemade bread I am going to start playing around with some modifications to the recipe. When I make something unique I will let you know :D

Tallman

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Want2BFarmer said:
well bbh,

I got the recipe off of the bag of flower I bought so there is nothing very special about what made up the bread. Now that I finally made some homemade bread I am going to start playing around with some modifications to the recipe. When I make something unique I will let you know :D
Way to go Want2B. Your on the right path now - a recipe is only a place to start!

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
YUMMY!! And you had to go including a picture too...don't you know I am on a diet????

Great job!

homesteadmomma

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Oh that looks yummy!

I have a bread machine too, but don't use it very often. I made homemade Jalepeno Cheese bread for the first time two days ago and shared it with dh's grandparents. He called yesterday and told me anytime I wanted to get rid of anymore just to call him. I made him another loaf and when he came to get it, he also took a dozen eggs. He told me, "I love shopping at this store.":)