I need a few Etsy buddies, please!

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
I am taking another try at Etsy. I started over completely from scratch. I'm trying to build a good store and profile.

I need FEEDBACK! I will do trading card size artwork for crazy cheap (or free) to get feedback.

I can't list them crazy cheap or I set my price too low. So I have to set my price high and I'll pay the higher sellers fee, but only paypal me the crazy cheap price.

BETTER if you can do it through "Alchemy" because you can post your photo, then I post my update photo, and you post it a picture of you with it. I get good feedback AND photos to go with the feedback.

Anyone? PLEASE help me play the Etsy game to get started. I need about 12 of these feedbacks. I will do my best to make it easy/painless for you and totally worth your time.

Bubblingbrooks

Made in Alaska
Reaction score
tortoise said:
I am taking another try at Etsy. I started over completely from scratch. I'm trying to build a good store and profile.

I need FEEDBACK! I will do trading card size artwork for crazy cheap (or free) to get feedback.

I can't list them crazy cheap or I set my price too low. So I have to set my price high and I'll pay the higher sellers fee, but only paypal me the crazy cheap price.

BETTER if you can do it through "Alchemy" because you can post your photo, then I post my update photo, and you post it a picture of you with it. I get good feedback AND photos to go with the feedback.

Anyone? PLEASE help me play the Etsy game to get started. I need about 12 of these feedbacks. I will do my best to make it easy/painless for you and totally worth your time.
I might do it, if I can see a link!

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
Good call! :D

http://www.etsy.com/shop/VannePortraits

I just read that they are discontinueing their alchemy feature. So that makes this even simpler:

Send me a message vanneportraits@hotmail.com with the picture you want artwork of. I'll post a custom listing in Etsy for you to "buy" it. I'll refund your purchase price to make it a good deal for you too. I do need to set my price high, I'll suck it up and pay higher seller's fees.

I'm only doing small pieces for this to move quickly and get some feedback going.

Bubblingbrooks

Made in Alaska
Reaction score
tortoise said:

I just read that they are discontinueing their alchemy feature. So that makes this even simpler:

Send me a message vanneportraits@hotmail.com with the picture you want artwork of. I'll post a custom listing in Etsy for you to "buy" it. I'll refund your purchase price to make it a good deal for you too. I do need to set my price high, I'll suck it up and pay higher seller's fees.

I'm only doing small pieces for this to move quickly and get some feedback going.
Thanks!
Price is my other question. Ballpark at least?

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
Bubblingbrooks said:
tortoise said:

Thanks!
Trading card size - free. I'll list it at $15 on Etsy. Accept payment via paypal, and then refund your money via paypal.

Bubblingbrooks

Made in Alaska
Reaction score
tortoise said:
Bubblingbrooks said:
tortoise said:

Thanks!
Trading card size - free. I'll list it at $15 on Etsy. Accept payment via paypal, and then refund your money via paypal.
Ah! Thats what i wanted to know ;)
I knew you said free, but I was curious what your usual price was.

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score

abifae

Abinormal Butterfly
Reaction score
I dunno Tortoise. I think bartering etsy points is pretty well in the spirit of SS :)

You aren't being spammy trolly in my opinion! Hee hee. A spammy troll. *picturing this*