I need a few Etsy buddies, please!

Shiloh Acres

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I would gladly do it but I haven't looked at my Paypal in ages. I need to make sure the funds are there. I don't have any account with Etsy either.

Do you do people?

I'd be curious of your regular price too, but ATM I can't afford anything that isn't gasoline or a utility bill. ;)

I kwym about eBay fees. At one time I made $1k a month there, then the economy slowed down, then they KEPT raising their fees. Stacked with Paypal fees, and postal increases I just couldn't afford to work for so little profit.

I wish you the best on Etsy. Maybe I will try it out someday. :)

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
I can do people too. :)

I'm trying to be good about putting prices high enough to *actually* make a profit.

Last year's prices here: http://vanneportraits.blogspot.com/p/prices.html I'm undecided about changing them for 2011.

I really liked doing that ATC, I've never done one before and never used markers before. So I'm trying to turn out 3 today to add to my Etsy shop.

I'm impressed - 2 people favorited my shop overnight. With only one item in it. That's unusual. I guess people like technicolored chickens.

:gig

Shiloh Acres

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
tortoise said:
I'm impressed - 2 people favorited my shop overnight. With only one item in it. That's unusual. I guess people like technicolored chickens.

:gig
That's pretty cool. :)

Hopefully it's a sign of business to come! Maybe I WILL check out Etsy, though I'm not sure with the coming the spring it would be a good idea to pile more on my plate. Gotta pay the bills somehow though. :)

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
Farmfresh said:
Done and Done! :hugs
Thank you! Going out in tomorrow's mail. I'm really happy with yours. Usually I hate on my own work, but you're getting one I'm proud of.

Farmfresh

City Biddy
Reaction score
Artists! You do wonderful work!!

I have a friend that is considering having a portrait made (by you) of one of her horses. She never thought about such a thing until she saw my dog's picture that you did.

Keep up the most excellent work. :D

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
A couple people have said "don't refund my $", which I appreciate hugely, but if you have a refund coming to you and I miss it, please send me an email or PM right away! I'm just a little confused right now. :hide

2dream

Flibbertigibbet
Reaction score
Thanks Tortoise - love the pic of my Granddaughter. You are very talented.

Bubblingbrooks

Made in Alaska
Reaction score
There is a pic I want you to do, but I do not access to it right now :(
Hopefully tommorow!