I SOOO Wanted to Crash Their Party

chickenone

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
FarmerChick said:
I definitely think there are so many changes in ones life...and lifestyles that go along with those changes.

Nice thing is you can flip around, do what you can when younger, change when older, do your own thing.
I agree. I just don't think there is one right or wrong way to do life. Not every one wants to grow their own food. Heck, lots of folks don't even like to cook their own food. They have other things they would like to do, and there is nothing wrong with that.

lwheelr

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I didn't have so much an attitude about WHAT they are doing, more the attitude they have here about HOW they do it. :)

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I guess it boils down to everyone's priorities are different in life.
no one will ever see eye to eye on how they live or travel thru life usually.

JRmom

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
chickenone said:
FarmerChick said:
I definitely think there are so many changes in ones life...and lifestyles that go along with those changes.

Nice thing is you can flip around, do what you can when younger, change when older, do your own thing.
I agree. I just don't think there is one right or wrong way to do life. Not every one wants to grow their own food. Heck, lots of folks don't even like to cook their own food. They have other things they would like to do, and there is nothing wrong with that.
Usually I would agree with this statement. However, when people who can't be bothered to plant even 1 tomato plant start lining up at my garden claiming dibs on my produce... geez, plant something! I'll give away whatever I have extra, just don't expect me to feed you because you have other things to do!

chickenone

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
JRmom said:
chickenone said:
FarmerChick said:

Usually I would agree with this statement. However, when people who can't be bothered to plant even 1 tomato plant start lining up at my garden claiming dibs on my produce... geez, plant something! I'll give away whatever I have extra, just don't expect me to feed you because you have other things to do!
Most of the people I know who don't grow their own food buy it at the farmer's market. They don't go around asking neighbors for free tomatoes. :)

miss_thenorth

Frugal Homesteader
Reaction score
Correct me if I am wrong, but I thought this post was game, jokes and fun section. It is here for brevity--yes?? not for portraying an 'us' or 'them' debate. Can we just see it for what it is, instead of picking out a fight over certain words. ??? just sayin; ;)