Idiocracy in Nashville

wyoDreamer

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Saw on the news this morning a clip of a non-violent protest happening in my city this morning. protesters on their knees in the street (only blocking one lane so cars can still get through) with all the usual signs. "Black lives matter" "I can't breathe" etc. A cop car was stopped on the side of the road, right in front of them. The cop was out of the car and kneeling with them. He only stayed for a little bit, but when he got up he went down the line and shook each persons hand. That is class.
We had rioting and looting a couple nights ago, curfew for the next week to stop gatherings of people.

I think the cops around here do a good job of trying to be a part of the community. They are always doing things to engage with the community.

Rammy

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Divide and conquer.
I totally agree with everything you said.
Its planned. Its being used to tear us apart and gain control over us. People do not realize they are being used and manipulated.
Check out neo-journal.org
nomorefakenews.com
They tell you a lot about whats really going on.
I have also heard about cops starting the looting. Here in Nashville, someone said that a cop started the looting at the stores on lower Broad.
Not suprised.
Rememer George Bush seniors famous speech? New World Order...………...hmmmmm…..
America is going down in flames, literally, and we are being used to do it.

Rammy

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Whos that?

Sassafras II

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Candace Owens is a conservative commentator and political activist

farmerjan

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Candace is one of the most articulate, savvy young black woman I have heard talk in a long time. Has a show I will occasionally catch on Youtube or referenced to in some other things I manage to catch. She is conservative, and doesn't put up with the "oh poor black me" attitudes of so many blacks. Has taken on some of the "experts" in the senate and house that go on and on , about how to fix things in the black community and saw her tear apart the ideas of a couple of "white " experts on blacks and what the problems are in the black communities. She is well respected and admired on some of the cattle forums that I frequent..... I am talking average white southern cow raising old school men..... read one of them say that he would vote for her if she were to run for president...... WOW. But she is common sense and can discuss most any topic very articulately.....

Latest posts