Idiocracy in Nashville

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
How sad that peaceful protests have been stolen by radical criminals. Let it be known that I am not calling out the protesters, but the ones who go there to burn loot and destroy.
Both alt right and alt left (Boogaloo & Antifa) but I'm sure their are others, that deserve the fitting terrorists title. And all the rewards (jail) that accompany such prestigious title.

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I envisioned that my generation would be the one to witness this. But, never in my life, did I envision what it would actually look like. The only peace I have in all of this is this: I know that my God holds me in His hand.

Isaiah 54:17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness which is of me, saith the LORD.

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
In Tyler, Texas today, there was a prayer meeting downtown on the square across from the courthouse. It was attended by the Sheriff, County Judge, Police Chief, many law officers and protesters. Many faith leaders were there, preaching sermons of love, peace and prayers. City and County acknowledged the protesters concerns and listened to them. THIS is the way to have a peaceful meeting.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
My wife was at the drive through at the bank because you can't go inside. There was a guy cussing and yelling up a storm a lane over. My wife caught a little of the conversation the guy was pissed that he couldn't get their on line banking app to work and also that he couldn't go inside to get his problem resolved. He said "if I wanted to do business in the parking lot, I would be a f...ing drug dealer".

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I guess I had my moment last weekend. I went to the auto parts store. Buddy I tell you by the time I drove to the store, got out of the truck and walked through the door, I had to pee bad.

I walked in and said to the manager that I needed to use her bathroom. She said I can't let you, due to covid. I said what?, have we become California now? Should I just pee right here on the floor? She shrugged her shoulders. I said I'll be right back, I almost ran around back and whipped it out and peed on the back wall of the auto parts store.

I went back to my truck and sanitized my hands, then went back in. She said I saw you on camera, I said yeah was it a good show?

Pretty Ridiculous honestly... Yep I had to break the law and urinate in public or pee my pants. I chose to urinate in public

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
You guys please be safe and make darn sure your being smart and can protect yourself while out in public. Even the least suspicious device can be deadly...

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
How long before people get tired of this crap and take steps to stop it themselves? The peaceful protesters need to stay home. They have made their point but they are being used by some terrible criminals.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
How long before people get tired of this crap and take steps to stop it themselves? The peaceful protesters need to stay home. They have made their point but they are being used by some terrible criminals.

Seen a few articles of second amendment citizens protecting their neighborhood business from looting. You have to look hard because of course the media ain't going to publish anything like that.

Rammy

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Seen a few articles of second amendment citizens protecting their neighborhood business from looting. You have to look hard because of course the media ain't going to publish anything like that.
I saw on the news last night that very thing. A black woman got arrested for helping to stop looters from ransacking a white mans business. They showed the cops going right past the incident even tho she was trying to flag them down. When the cops showed up they arrested her despite the news reporter repeatedly telling the cops they were arresting the wrong person and that looters were across the street.
Many people in thier neighborhood are taking matters in thier own hands by arming themselves to protect thier businesses or homes because the cops are being told to stand down in many cases.
It is disturbing when police are told not to interfere or just automatically arrest a black person despite the fact they are innocent.
Ive also heard these riots and terroristic acts are planned and initiated by military intellegence using many of the same tactics they use in other countries. Makes you wonder what the true agenda really is.

Britesea

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I've even heard some reports that the whole George Floyd thing was staged- that they were all actors (even the standers by that were filming it all) and that Floyd is still alive somewhere. Also, in at least one instance, the looting was started by an undercover cop (outed by his ex fiancee among others). Almost believable since A) I have a hard time believing that the cops would have allowed someone such a clear shot of the whole proceedings... they would at least have gotten in the way of the camera. B) Suddenly, all over the country, everyone seemed to have masks with the "I can't breathe" logo on it. How did those get printed and distributed in such large numbers so quickly? C) the timing was perfect- most people no longer believe in the "plandemic", and the murder hornets were a big bust. This keeps everyone off balance and scared.

We are being played, and the agenda is utter and total control of the masses by the elite few. George Soros has said in the past that he is working toward a One World government and that he feels America is a large stumbling block. He wants America to collapse. I'm not sure if he is actually the leader of the NWO, but he is certainly the spokesman. I am praying that THEY are so dissociated from the normal world that they have no idea what kind of a DRAGON they have by the tail...

Latest posts