igG Food Sensitivity Tests

Trying2keepitReal

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
bringing this thread back as I have some questions. I need to figure out what is going on with my gut! I had my gallbladder out 16 months ago and thought that the problems would end but they haven't. So now I need to figure out what is going on. I have had numerous tests done and they can't find anything beyond a moderate case of gastritis. So if I start the elimination diet, how do I do this? What can I eat? Where do I start? I feel like I have tried in the past to eliminate stuff, but I don't start at square one. My weakness is anything sweet, so I try not to keep anything in the house, but with kids it is hard especially when the 16 year old likes to bake :) Thanks for the help and suggestions.

JanetMarie

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
bringing this thread back as I have some questions. I need to figure out what is going on with my gut! I had my gallbladder out 16 months ago and thought that the problems would end but they haven't. So now I need to figure out what is going on. I have had numerous tests done and they can't find anything beyond a moderate case of gastritis. So if I start the elimination diet, how do I do this? What can I eat? Where do I start? I feel like I have tried in the past to eliminate stuff, but I don't start at square one. My weakness is anything sweet, so I try not to keep anything in the house, but with kids it is hard especially when the 16 year old likes to bake :) Thanks for the help and suggestions.
Have you been taking ox bile or enzymes with food?

Trying2keepitReal

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Glad you opened this back up. Since last we posted, the wife is doing better in general. We ate out Sunday and she had issues, but could be kidney stone related.
Glad to hear that she is doing better. I feel like I have good days and then BAM one day brings me down and out for a week of just not feeling good.