Ignore - posted to by accident

lupinfarm

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Well..... QA we'd be interested in coming! I'm going to look it up and see how far a drive that would be for us. We have been putting off going to the US to pick up some things for a very very very long time so it'd give us a kick in the butt to go.

BeccaOH

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
lupinfarm said:
Well..... QA we'd be interested in coming! I'm going to look it up and see how far a drive that would be for us. We have been putting off going to the US to pick up some things for a very very very long time so it'd give us a kick in the butt to go.
FYI -- My cousin could make it down from North Detroit in about 4 hours.

We'd love to have you.

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
Did I see that right? There is now a vote for the date? As long as it is not Father's Day weekend I should be able to make it! :)

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
PamsPride said:
Did I see that right? There is now a vote for the date? As long as it is not Father's Day weekend I should be able to make it! :)
Yes, we're holding a vote for the date.

Wildsky

Femivore
Reaction score
big brown horse said:
That is a great idea!

Classes I would be interested in:

*butchering for dummies (chickens and rabbits)
*cheese making for dummies
*soap making " "
*wood working " "

I'm sure I could think of more...

what about a bartering area?
How about knitting and crochet as well. :D

lupinfarm

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
BeccaOH said:
lupinfarm said:
FYI -- My cousin could make it down from North Detroit in about 4 hours.

We'd love to have you.
Excellent! I'll have to look deeper into this. We'd have to start off the night before and drive overnight because we're 2 hours east of Toronto and thats like 4 or so hours east of Windsor.

justusnak

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Ohhhh, I SO love the idea of being in late july!! I have lambs due...sometime in June. :fl At least I have seen the Ram..umm, being busy lately. ;) So July would be grand! I think if everyone brought something to barter would be fun too! NO CASH...all barter. Maybe everyone could make a request, of something they are looking for? A certain breed chicken,turkey, quail, rabbit?? Or eggs for hatching? Crafts...canned goods...heritage seeds..hand tools..small animal cages? I dunno...just throwing out a few ideas.

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I don't like it being in Ohio. :somad That's just really to far. Over 2300 miles for me. I can't go.

That just flat out sucks!!!!

Grumble grumble!!!!!

:rant

gina