I'm going to make someone else a billionaire...

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
🤔I don't even eat corn dogs.

normally i wouldn't either, but it just so happens that i live with someone who really likes them (and hot dogs) so once in a while we buy some.

recently we were talking about getting some again and i mentioned that i didn't like the flavor of the stick in them and that there were now the smaller bite sized ones that didn't have sticks in them any longer. so that really made them more tolerable to me. first though she had to joke about eating all the stick parts ones and i could have the ends of those instead... :)

p.s. i'm not a stock-holder in any company that makes them or even hot dogs for that matter or even growers of corn. [but i can't say anything about what the huge fund some of my retirement money is in, it's pretty likely they've got their fingers in all sorts of pies...]

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I would think the corn part would get mushy...but if you could use cream or normal corn and get the flavor you might just be on to something

corn mush dumplings. have a few kernels in there for texture and "reality fake health factor" but then you can then already have the upscale versions with organic corn and free range hot doggies. creamed corn base (corn starch is a gimme), a bit o honey (joke for the old-timers who knew what those are), have to come up with some kind of grease/fried flavoring but i bet the food flavoring suppliers already have this one covered.

i'm not really into cream of corn type dishes, but i can eat them, add chopped up hot dogs and that does help it a bit. have to rethink the corn mush nuggets, but hey, this is all in fun anyways... :)