I'm gonna be a paw paw again :)

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
My wife and I went over to my daughter's house to get a little granddaughter loving. My wife held her first, then she gave her to me to hold. After about a minute, she started getting a little fussy. I could sense my son-in-law and both my daughter and wife getting anxious... But hey this grandpa raised up 11 kids, I got this... So I put her on my shoulder, patted her little back and she let out a big BURP... She was fine after that, yep ole pawpaw's still got it :)

I still can't get over those long fingers. She's so cute, most every baby I've held is jerky in their movements. She isn't like that unless I tickle the bottoms of her feet. She is super calm for a new born baby.
IMG_20200201_190726958_TOP.jpg

Last edited:

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Hard to believe my newest Granddaughter is over a month old already. She came to visit paw paw today. I held her in the lazyboy for over an hour while she slept. She talks (baby talk of course), giggles and smiles while she sleeps, it's the cutest thing ever.

Here's a picture of her buckled up for the ride home. I kept telling her she could stay with pap paw forever but she had to go home. She's just so cute!
7463.jpeg