Im new! excited to join this forum

~gd

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
GB said:
Im from South Australia. I live in a conventional way, but am slowly making changes to the way we live to become more self sufficient and concious of the environment. I love op shopping, gardening, economising in as many ways as possible. Through this forum I hope to meet likeminded people and make some new friends with this shared interest. Cheers!
G'day GB we have a few here from "Down under" "Oz" or other names for Australia. You can save confusion by adding your location to your profile. Yep we write English but most of it is not the Queen's english. Aussie is different from Canada or US english as you have seen already. and you throw in the fact that your seasons are different from ours [You are starting Summer, we are starting Winter. There have been a few Aussies but I can't think of any which are active right now. Welcome I am in North Carolina which has one end on the Atlantic coast and runs inland to the Eastern mountain range. ~gd

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
:welcome from Tennessee! Sounds like you will fit right in :D

rhoda_bruce

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Welcome from Louisiana.
I lived in Lakes Entrance when I was very little. My first real memories are all Australian. Still keep in contact with a few friends.
I'm sure you will enjoy your time on the forum. We all pretty much help each other out here, as you have probably figured out.

GB

Sustainable Newbie
Reaction score
:) thankyou all.