I'M SO MAD!!

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Uggg... My 8yo son has asked what my personal hgygene products were for. I actually told him he didn't want to know. He laughed. But I guess I need to finish that conversation.

I am sorry quail that you are in this tough spot, good luck.:hugs

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
FarmerChick said:
but in the end, it is your kid Sis and she didn't mean to hurt anyone I am sure.
Unfortunately, she does do things to hurt others. She tries to force her ideals and beliefs (even at 10) onto other people. She is ashamed of her own body, has self esteem issues, and is trying to make my daughter feel the same. I refuse to let that happen!

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
TanksHill said:
Uggg... My 8yo son has asked what my personal hgygene products were for. I actually told him he didn't want to know. He laughed. But I guess I need to finish that conversation.

LOL! My kiddos asked about my homemade ones today and DH just said they are for mommy and that's all you need to know!

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
QA, how many siblings do you have? There seemed to be quite an age gap between you and your 10 yo sister.

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
WOW Quail I didn't know it was that in depth with her. I know she had some medical trouble and I guess being so young it has surely effected her. Kids have a hard time understanding hard and rough stuff in their lives.

But do what you have to do. It can only be resolved when you feel you had your say.

hang in there!

Quail_Antwerp

Reaction score
TanksHill said:

I have explained that to my older children. I told my daughter that she will need them one day, too, and when she does, it will be a sign that she is maturing into a woman.

My daugher walked in on us once. Couple years ago. She asked what was going on? She didn't see anything, so we told her we were wrestling. She said Ok but you shouldn't wrestle in bed. The floor is bigger. :p

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
oh man quail that is a nightmare of mine, the kid walking in on us! LOL---who wants to try to explain that one....HMMM.....wrestling! great answer...if it happens to me I will use that excuse too! LOL

Quail_Antwerp

Reaction score
PamsPride said:
QA, how many siblings do you have? There seemed to be quite an age gap between you and your 10 yo sister.
Well, there are 9 of us counting steps and halves.....I have an older step brother and one older step sister. Then there is me, my brother from the same two parents, a half brother who is mixed, my half sister and half brother from dad's second marraige, and then my half brother and half sister from mom's current marraige aged 13 and 10. :p

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
Quail_Antwerp said:
PamsPride said:
Well, there are 9 of us counting steps and halves.....I have an older step brother and one older step sister. Then there is me, my brother from the same two parents, a half brother who is mixed, my half sister and half brother from dad's second marraige, and then my half brother and half sister from mom's current marraige aged 13 and 10. :p
Wow, try keeping that all straight!!

punkin

Don't Quote Me
Reaction score
FarmerChick said:
oh man quail that is a nightmare of mine, the kid walking in on us! LOL---who wants to try to explain that one....HMMM.....wrestling! great answer...if it happens to me I will use that excuse too! LOL
Worked for us one time, except he wanted to wrestle, too.