I'm such a redneck

wyoDreamer

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
That does look sad without the kegs, lol!

Looks like the party is shaping up nicely.

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Maybe it could be that you just never had a good sweet malty delicious beer before. But I'm with you I don't like commercial made beers much either. Especially the lite beers are like drinking water, no flavor profiles what so ever, way over hopped and very low alcohol by volume.
You have a very good point. I would probably enjoy a bottle of your beer. I pretty much gave up drinking in my younger years, I am already crazy, I don't need any help making a fool out of myself. Alcohol drops what little sense I have. LOL I enjoy a glass of wine once in awhile, but even that is seldom.

YourRabbitGirl

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Phase 2 of the free freezer. Its pretty small and can only hold 3 corny kegs (5 gallons each). So I added a 2x4 to the top and installed 3 faucets.
View attachment 12373

It's almost like it knew what I was doing or something. The hinges moved up perfectly, with plenty of adjustment to get the lid to seal air tight.
View attachment 12374

We got us a beer / cider kezzer now :)

Now all we need is a drip tray, which I just ordered.
View attachment 12375
Where can I possibly get one of those? I really need one especially now that its almost my birthday. my friends will be very surprised...

Latest posts