In case of emergency, please remove your bra

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Wildsky said:
My question is, will it add a cup size? :D
Not sure but LaSEnza has a new bra they call a double push up...it gives you a serious cup size and cleavage you can't buy for less than 10K! LOL! I recently invested in two...:lol:

Wildsky

Femivore
Reaction score
MorelCabin said:
Wildsky said:
Not sure but LaSEnza has a new bra they call a double push up...it gives you a serious cup size and cleavage you can't buy for less than 10K! LOL! I recently invested in two...:lol:
:gig :gig :gig But really, I've seen those push-ups in D cup size, what the heck is that for? You only need push-ups in an A or B, anything larger is just friggin bragging! :plbb

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Wildsky said:
MorelCabin said:
Wildsky said:
:gig :gig :gig But really, I've seen those push-ups in D cup size, what the heck is that for? You only need push-ups in an A or B, anything larger is just friggin bragging! :plbb
I would assume that the bigger they are, the harder they'll droop, and the more push up you're gonna need... :gig

SKR8PN

Late For Supper
Reaction score
Wildsky said:
MorelCabin said:
Wildsky said:
That's what I'm talking 'bout. ANYTHING over a handful and mouthful, is just going to waste. :gig

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
:gig I was thinking about making my own bras but now I see I will have to put an extra design feature in them if I do! LOL!

This whole thread is hilarious!

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
freemotion said:
OK, so what if your boobs are small and your nose is big??? Then what? :lol:
Then a double push up, in an emergency, will push your nose up into your forehead and will be seriou :lol: sly uncomfortable, if not fatal...:lol:

k0xxx

Mr. Sunshine
Reaction score
This had to be invented by a guy. "Hmmm, lets see... How can we convince them to remove their bra and to believe that it's for their own good..."