In case of emergency, please remove your bra

bibliophile birds

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
journey11 said:
Oh my... But how will they account for cup size? What if your's is too small to cover your nose, or too big and covers your whole head? One size surely doesn't fit all!
"The goal of any emergency respiratory device is to achieve tight fixation and full coverage. Luckily, the wonderful design of the bra is already in the shape of a face mask and so with the addition of a few design features, the Emergency Bra enhances the efficiency of minimizing contaminated bypass air flow," explains the eBra website.
yeah, my bra cups are most definitely NOT going to fit snugly around my face... if i'm relying on MY bra to save me, i'm gonna be breathing a lot of that contaminated air.

on the up side, i could maybe save 4 people instead of just two! :lol:

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
commando :lol: :gig

then in an emergency that requires breathing issues YOU ARE GOING TO DIE

well, maybe not, bras do have 2 cups

one bra can take care of 2 people right, hubby and wife LOL

hwillm1977

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
bibliophile birds said:
yeah, my bra cups are most definitely NOT going to fit snugly around my face... if i'm relying on MY bra to save me, i'm gonna be breathing a lot of that contaminated air.
lol... mine wouldn't fit either... or I could cover my entire face and just hide under a desk, it would protect my eyes too :)

Icu4dzs

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Am I reading this right? This woman from Russia invents a bra that women are supposed to immediately remove at the first sign of respiratory danger? :lol: O my, I guess someone will buy a herd of skunks and try to organize a rehearsal? You got to be kidding. :ya
I am still dying with laughter at the concept...we get a serious problem and all the gals are supposed to take off their bra... Please tell me I'm not having a dream...this is TOO FUNNY :clap

2dream

Flibbertigibbet
Reaction score
All I can say is I better not need it as a breathing device after a long hot day of working in the garden or chicken house. whewwwwwww.

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
2dream said:
All I can say is I better not need it as a breathing device after a long hot day of working in the garden or chicken house. whewwwwwww.
Ya, I happened to try it...in a double push up with all that foam...that just holds in odours forever...and a bra I've been wearing constantly all week..( yes I DO change my underwear everyday...:gig)
Suffice to say, I put the bra in the wash right away...:th

noobiechickenlady

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
:sick eeeeeewwwwwww

Yeah, not such a good idea, eh? I guess it would work for those sparkly-types ;) But not for real women who actually perspire.

journey11

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Enjoyed this thread, thanks for the much needed good laugh!

Occamstazer

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Y'know...I think this might be even sillier than the doggie butthole covers I posted awhile back.
And here I thought I had the stupidest product find. :p