Is it safe?

miss_thenorth

Frugal Homesteader
Reaction score
Wannabefree told me it was safe to come back. :hide I sure did miss this place, but you know....I gotta get out into the garden and plant, plus my meaties are coming today,so I gotta get their brooder set up and I just had 9 turkey poults hatch, I have two male pigs who are fighting so I need to separate them ( I think by putting one in the freezer) and gotta make sure the electric fence is working for the goats, and I still have to turn out three horses who were eating breakfast in their stalls, and and...oh man, I still need to make cheese, and go pick up some barley straw for the pond. Phew, Im tired already!! Maybe I will see you all in the winter when things slow down a bit. :p Hi Sumi! You may have hit the jackpot if we all come back. WBF speaks highly of you :)

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
Wannabefree told me it was safe to come back. :hide I sure did miss this place, but you know....I gotta get out into the garden and plant, plus my meaties are coming today,so I gotta get their brooder set up and I just had 9 turkey poults hatch, I have two male pigs who are fighting so I need to separate them ( I think by putting one in the freezer) and gotta make sure the electric fence is working for the goats, and I still have to turn out three horses who were eating breakfast in their stalls, and and...oh man, I still need to make cheese, and go pick up some barley straw for the pond. Phew, Im tired already!! Maybe I will see you all in the winter when things slow down a bit. :p Hi Sumi! You may have hit the jackpot if we all come back. WBF speaks highly of you :)

Welcome back! It is very safe here now, much have changed, yes. I'm happy to see the old faces peek in and stay around a bit. I enjoyed reading your old posts. Stop by and tell us about what you're up to, when you find a minute! Goodness, have you got enough keeping you busy? lol Sounds wonderful though :)