Is Our Economy Going To Crash?

Is our economy going to crash?

• It is going to crash hard, all at once.

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • It will be a slow gradual decline.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It is crashing now and is already in decline.

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • My personal economy already has crashed.

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • My personal econony ain't doing so hot.

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • We will have a depression worse then the 1930's

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Our econony is wonderful.

• There will be no crash, how ridiculous!

• My personal economy has never been better!

• There will be no depression.

• Total voters

chicken girl

Power Conserver
Reaction score
I can see you both missed the point of my post. I'm not blessed because I am in any way "self sufficient"...I'm blessed because God's grace for me is sufficient~I can trust Him to care for me, no matter what happens to the economy, to my health, to my existence.

There is no such thing in this world as being "self sufficient" nor "self reliant, self sustaining, or self anything" and I recognized that years ago, which is another reason I kind of drifted away from this forum. It has no basis in reality.

You are worried, and rightly so, because you depend on this world's riches and goods to give you peace of mind and they cannot be depended upon. I have never been overly "blessed" with the riches of this world, but am very deeply blessed with the riches of my real Home, my Heavenly one. Compared to the riches of this world...well...there's simply no comparison.

The difference? I don't have to worry. About anything. Not dying and especially not about living. About one thing you are both correct...I am very and truly blessed, but it has nothing to do with myself nor my Earthly circumstances.
You are so right. My daughter and I aren't materially rich. But we are rich in faith. We have hens, garden, learning to preserve our harvest. But don't worry about news and such, we know God has us. :)