ISO - Modifying Cart to be able to tow

SprigOfTheLivingDead

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
So my wife and kids got me a new garden cart for hauling stuff around. Yay!! However, I'm looking to modify the handle to be able to hook it up to my garden tractor, but I'm not sure what it is I'm looking for.
20190616_121713.jpg

The cart comes with a normal pull handle, but I'm looking to tow it bwhind my garden tractor to easily pull stones, logs, railroad ties, etc...

Here's the connection point on my tractor that it currently has
20190616_122224.jpg

And Here's the handle I have on another cart that can swivel and connect to that hole.
20190616_122231.jpg

So what's this handle called or have you modified something similar and can tell me a simple answer to my problem?

The obvious simple answer is to switch out the handles, but I'd like something more permanent

Last edited:

wyoDreamer

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I googled "convert garden cart handle to pin hitch" and an Amazon AD came up for
"Gorilla Carts Replacement 2-in-1 Utility Cart Handle" which is very similar to what you show in the last picture. The cart would still have the handle, yet Switch-O Change-O - you can hook it to your garden tractor.

here is the link: https://www.amazon.com/Gorilla-Carts-GOR-HDL-D-Replacement-Utility/dp/B001H9NV9A

SprigOfTheLivingDead

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Pin hitch :)

Thanks. I'll check that out. Figured I'd ask here to see if anyone's done this or something similar

Latest posts