Israel vs. Iran

Aidenbaby

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
You think Israel will initiate? I don't know. I'm going to take a wait and see approach.

reinbeau

Moderator Extraordinaire
Reaction score
If Israel does hit Iran it will be swift, decisive, and done with. No pussy-footing around about it.

Tallman

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
reinbeau said:
If Israel does hit Iran it will be swift, decisive, and done with. No pussy-footing around about it.
Very true, but I think it will blow the lid off of everything worldwide, and it would come on top of an already existing world economic crisis.

reinbeau

Moderator Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Oh, I don't think it'll be a good thing, at all, you're right, the pot lid will boil right off. As the proverb/insult/curse goes, May You Live in Interesting Times. And these times surely are interesting :rolleyes: :hide
thun.gif

EweSheep

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Well they have been fighting for centeries and nothing ever blew up. Unless they got the nuclear going here.

Today we have enough nuclear to blow up the earth ten times over. Once that happens, its over!

It is just as bad as Israel vs Palastine (sp).

Tallman

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
EweSheep said:
Well they have been fighting for centeries and nothing ever blew up. Unless they got the nuclear going here.

Today we have enough nuclear to blow up the earth ten times over. Once that happens, its over!

It's different than Israel vs. Palestine because of the fire power. Iran is developing a huge weapon. I just think that the hit by Israel will set of a lot of troubles throughout the world, and it looks like it can not be avoided.

Reaction score
EweSheep said:

We've had enough nukes to blow the world up 100x over since 1955 or so. When I was a kid we practiced hiding under the desk at school. in case of an attack. Don't ask me why.

I doubt they will attack without us. Iran has everything in hardened bomb proof bunkers. Conventional weapons won't do the job. They'll need tactical nukes. I don't think they'll risk it. If they have undeniable proof that Iran has functioning nuclear warheads I'm sure we will join in. It would have to be better proof than the WMD fiasco of past years. Could you imagine Obama running around at a party looking under couches for the nukes after the middle east was a sheet of glass?

reinbeau

Moderator Extraordinaire
Reaction score
I don't think Israel gives a fig if we're behind them or not - as a matter of fact they'd act on their own with the US government turning a blind eye ,that way it doesn't involve the Great Satan, the US, if they go it on their own. They can do it, they have the technology.

Tallman

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
reinbeau said:
I don't think Israel gives a fig if we're behind them or not - as a matter of fact they'd act on their own with the US government turning a blind eye ,that way it doesn't involve the Great Satan, the US, if they go it on their own. They can do it, they have the technology.
All very true for the initial hit; however, if Iran's best buddy Russia gets involved along with others, it could develop to a situation that the whole world turns against Israel. Especially if America shows no signs of helping the little country.

It seems like all of this is written down some place. Hmmmm. I'm just watching. :pop