Its Friday :weee Whats for Dinner?

Dace

Revolution in Progress
Reaction score
Henrietta23 said:
I'm headed out to Whole Foods-I'm open to suggestions. I'll be cooking indoors most like due to the weather....
I'm going for a simple meat and veggies kind of dish. I might do potatoes for the boys.
Have you ever checked out their recipes on line?

http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/recipes/

As for us, I think we'll just have leftovers :drool

hwillm1977

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I had cucumbers and tomatoes chopped up, sprinkled with sea salt and dill... and that's it... a long day and I didn't feel like cooking or eating.

Tonight is pork souvlaki, with homemade tzatiki sauce and greek salad... YUM (I even made the yogurt that I turned into tzatiki... hehe... I'm so proud of it )

MsPony

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Other half was going to make me spinach and chive linguini w/ sauteed pearl tomatoes and mushrooms...but he chickened out (were moving) and opted for In N Out.

I want pasta :(

Dace

Revolution in Progress
Reaction score
My 7 yr old and I had In N Out today....poor girl was begging for something she can't have....whining even about the whole gluten thing. SO I said, hey how about we go get innout? Just you and me, special girl time?
She was all in.

Burger, no bun for her fried and a choc. shake as an extra special treat...it was girl time ya know? Double double protein style for me and H2O.

DS had some friends over so I grilled up burgers for them, DH & DD7 had left over chicken tacos and I wasn't hungry after the late lunch.

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
The boys bought lobsters at the grocery store and cook those up. I went off my dairy free trial because I had to have butter! DH made a cauliflower curry and I made my guacamole which he ate with corn chips and I with a spoon. Mmmmmmmmm!
DS isn't a huge lobster fan so I cooked him a piece of cod in sorghum flour and egg. He loved it! The sorghum has a nice sweet flavor and it was nice on the fish. Some carrots and peas and he was happy too. Not as happy as me with my lobstah, but it was my day! DH is cleaning now. :cool: