Jason closes his journal... Thanks!! I love you!!

Aidenbaby

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Peddlar, Happy Birthday!!! :clap :celebrate I'm sorry we/I highjacked your journal. 39 huh, WOW you are OLD! :ep :th Just kidding. I hope the rain clears up so that you can enjoy your day. I hate being stuck inside on rainy days.

inchworm

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Happy Birthday!

I know you helped me be more SS :)

Inchy

lorihadams

Always doing laundry
Reaction score
Happy Birthday! Mine's the 18th....I'm a little younger though, I'll only be 34... :D

My Granny used to love squirrel brains....she would deep fry the heads and crack the skull open to eat the brains. YUM, huh? To each his own!

Your garden looks great and the chickens look very happy!

modern_pioneer

Mountain Man
Reaction score
Thank you for the well wishes and happys...

In truth, on my b-day I think happy thoughts about my Mom. I enjoy my own family, but being that I was 13lb 4oz bag of jiggly-giggly bundle of joy. I wonder how she felt the day she gave birth, I think she was happy, but also pretty mad and sore. LOL...

I do hope I get the cross bow I hinted around to, that would be so sweet to have for this hunting season. Or perhaps the salmon fishing trip I want to do this fall... :pop

Because its my b-day, I don't have to cook and we get to go out for dinner!!! :weee

We don't go out to eat much, just because we like to cook our own food so we know what we are putting into our bodies.

I just picked up over 5 cases of canning jars for FREE..... :celebrate used but in good condition. That saves me over $48 dollars!!

Craigs list is great, but do you know about your local free cycle online?? Heres mine, http://groups.yahoo.com/group/butlerpacafe/

Stuff goes fast, free/cheap, people offer services, sell eggs, birds, animals, all sorts. There maybe one such group in your area, look into it.

I decided I will share some videos with you folks later. I decided I was going to make some footage of my potatoe basket idea and put them on utube as a small series to help people.

I am looking to put two SS quotes at the begining and at the end.

So please post your favorite SS quotes, thanks in advance.

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Congrats on the Jars, such a great find. We have a Freecycle, I have not used it.

Cool ideas on the u tube. I posted on there once because I couldn't mail a video. Then deleted later. I look forward to seeing what you post.

g

2dream

Flibbertigibbet
Reaction score
Oh my, I have been so busy today I almost missed your birthday.

Happy Birthday. Hope you are having fun.

Can't wait to see your utube video.

EweSheep

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Happy Birthday!!!

Wow, you are not that old LOL!

Today is my hubby's birthday but he is much older than you. He is 46 years old and wants a Honda Goldwing motorcycle. I can not see how I would do this but eventually he will get his dream bike. Harley Davidson is too expensive for us to afford.