Java. the end.

Bubblingbrooks

Made in Alaska
Reaction score
lorihadams said:
Like I said....dig a hole for the girls to stand in....I have a friend that has done that with their horses...no lie. :lol:
Us too.

I had to do it with our goats last year. In full sight of the road :hide

Javamama

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
:lol: I'm telling ya - short goats are the way to go. :gig

yes, hot weather makes me feel bad. Actually, it's more the heat+humidity that affects me and that's how summer is here.

lorihadams

Always doing laundry
Reaction score
Bubblingbrooks...I can just imagine the neighbors talking now....

Well, they're digging a hole...I wonder what they're doing now..... :ep oh.

Javamama

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Little Dude is adjusting well. A begrudging acceptance has happened and he doesn't get bashed unless he sniffs someone inappropriately. :D

It was 39 degrees this morning. 39 degrees! I bet the trees will start shedding leaves like crazy now.

Happy Friday everyone!

snapshot

Farmwife
Reaction score
ksalvagno said:
We recently saw someone driving a golf cart as fast as he could down a road that is 55 MPH. Weirdos!
In Quartzsite, AZ we have seen everything from motorized wheelchairs to a mini van with a mini donkey and a mini bull driving down U.S. 95. We see those Jazzy or hoveround type chairs on the road as well as dune buggies, go karts and ATVs of all types. The owner of the local bookstore is a nudist--and old. We see him all the time riding his bicycle with his dog in a little buggy behind him, wearing just a G-string. (The bookstore owner, not the dog)! Strangest place we have ever stayed!