Java. the end.

Javamama

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Well today Rory and Little Dude looked at the breeding calendar and told me where to stuff it :p They had their own plans. Funny thing is - she was bred on this day last year too. Goats = crazy once again.

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
Whoohoo! Goaties!

They probably wanted you to give them some privacy, that's why they said to stuff it. I mean, really, who needs an audience? :lol:

Javamama

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
They didn't seem to notice the audience :sick

I"m going to have to separate them today because they are still going at it and I don't want to see it anymore.

Javamama

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
No real news here except - it's still raining. It's been raining lightly for 3 days and it's in the forecast for at least the next week. I've about had it with Ohio this year. :barnie

Javamama

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
:lol: You made me smile Gina. Thanks :thumbsup

savingdogs

Queen Filksinger
Reaction score
:frow Hi Java!

How are the goats getting along? I'm really liking my little buck, except for his smell. :sick I got Molly bred on schedule and now I'm waiting (hopefully) to breed Ginger. So far, so good. We are having a nice little weather spell here too. I ended up not having my surgery because of my insurance.

Javamama

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Howdy SD :frow

It's still raining:( It has rained every day this week. But now it's really cold - around 50 degrees.

There is quite the goat drama going on today. Lil' Dude's heat detector got tripped today so he's chasing Perdy around but she's not into it. :p She' very politely declines his advances. But then Rory goes all "leave my mama alone!" and bashes him anyway. Can't keep a good man down though, and he doesn't quit :D

So I think tomorrow will be Perdy's day and then by the 7th I should know if Rory settled and we will be all done. Not going to keep the buck here, he already has another job lined up so that worked out very well. Looking at due dates of Feb. 13, and Feb. 28. Maybe I'll get Valentine's AND Leap year kids - wouldn't that be something?
Glad to hear your buck has worked out well :thumbsup

That's pretty much it. Just rain, rain, and more rain. Quite boring and I feel like hibernating.