Journalist Files Charges Against WHO and UN regarding H1N1

Mackay

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
This article will get a few people upset I bet. It certainly did it for me:

http://www.naturalnews.com/026503_pandemic_swine_flu_bioterrorism.html

(NaturalNews) As the anticipated July release date for Baxter's A/H1N1 flu pandemic vaccine approaches, an Austrian investigative journalist is warning the world that the greatest crime in the history of humanity is underway. Jane Burgermeister has recently filed criminal charges with the FBI against the World Health Organization (WHO), the United Nations (UN), and several of the highest ranking government and corporate officials concerning bioterrorism and attempts to commit mass murder. She has also prepared an injunction against forced vaccination which is being filed in America. These actions follow her charges filed in April against Baxter AG and Avir Green Hills Biotechnology of Austria for producing contaminated bird flu vaccine, alleging this was a deliberate act to cause and profit from a pandemic.

Summary of claims and allegations filed with FBI in Austria on June 10, 2009

And here:
http://fleshandstone.net/healthandsciencenews/burgermeister.html

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Brave of her to state the obvious, though. Got to give her kudos for that....wish we had more journalist like that here.

Mackay

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
She's not missing but I think I read she got fired!

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
"On June 30th, Jane was unexpectedly fired from her job as European correspondent for the publication Renewable Energy, just days after receiving a promotion from them, and immediately after the Natural News exclusive article appeared. Renewable Energy is a publication of PenWell, a company geared toward coverage of the power generation industry. Jane was already an employee of Renewable Energy when it was acquired by PenWell in 2007. She believes the decision to fire her was the result of the information presented in the article"

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
Wifezilla said:
"On June 30th, Jane was unexpectedly fired from her job as European correspondent for the publication Renewable Energy, just days after receiving a promotion from them, and immediately after the Natural News exclusive article appeared. Renewable Energy is a publication of PenWell, a company geared toward coverage of the power generation industry. Jane was already an employee of Renewable Energy when it was acquired by PenWell in 2007. She believes the decision to fire her was the result of the information presented in the article"
Of course she did. What a shame! Well behaved women rarely make history...isnt that how the saying goes?

Reaction score
From what I'm reading there it sounds like a plot for a movie. It's right there with the theory about Bush setting up 911 to further his agenda. I have no doubt that people will die from the vaccine. However if the flu gets as bad as they say it might we'll be seeing a lot more bodies piling up with no vaccine.

Mackay

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
OK, Big Daddy. You get in line first.

If you live, I still won't do it.

:D