Just curious, what's the weather like where you;re at.

old fashioned

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
miss_thenorth said:
I just came back in from doing rounds in the barn. when I was walking back to the house, I was literally forced to stand still. the wind is soo fierce, I couldn't move, until the gust broke. MAN, it's windy out there!!!
It was that wind that brought this deep freeze, I think. Thankfully the cold wind was last week and now we have freeze, but not both together or we'd be in the double digit negatives. YIKES!!

DrakeMaiden

Sourdough Slave
Reaction score
old fashioned said:
Just think neighbor girls, it would have to warm up to snow. Too bad it didn't snow before it froze since the snow is a kind of insulator.
Yeah, this year I will probably lose a lot of plants. Ah well, less to water next summer, I guess. :p

That snow we had last December was wicked cool. Of course, I wasn't the one who had to get up on the rooves and shovel it down before the next snowstorm. I was the one who got to break out the cross country skiis in the backyard. :bun

How's that for a paragraph with two odd plurals?

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
DrakeMaiden said:
old fashioned said:
Just think neighbor girls, it would have to warm up to snow. Too bad it didn't snow before it froze since the snow is a kind of insulator.
Yeah, this year I will probably lose a lot of plants. Ah well, less to water next summer, I guess. :p

That snow we had last December was wicked cool. Of course, I wasn't the one who had to get up on the rooves and shovel it down before the next snowstorm. I was the one who got to break out the cross country skiis in the backyard. :bun

How's that for a paragraph with two odd plurals?
You smart people notice the strangest things!! JK ;)

BTW your inbox is full, have you been cheating on me? :gig

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
a paragraph with two odd plurals
huh?? i just like the dancing bunny
;-)

i laughed all last winter b/c my seattle pals had it worse than us! wow! were you there several years ago (2006??) when the power was out in the city for a couple days??? i thought they were joking when they told me.... wow!

DrakeMaiden

Sourdough Slave
Reaction score
OFG -- I was in the area, but not Seattle and we didn't lose power for too long. Or else we didn't notice, because we had a woodstove. I never use that dancing bunny. Maybe I should use it more often?

LOL BBH. I think you filled my inbox! :th

DrakeMaiden

Sourdough Slave
Reaction score
Awww . . . you are such a good duck mommy, BBH. :D