Just excited

BrewCrew

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
Just something about the wood. I like the way they look, I like the way they feel and i love the way they do the job. All in all quite pleased with the horses.

Brew

Arica

Sustainable Newbie
Reaction score
Nice what are you planing on using it for

Daffodils At The Sea

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Nice score! It is shocking how expensive wood is these days!

Marianne, interesting you should mention bricks. Nice that you scrounged so many! We inherited some large round aggregate circles that were so popular in the '50s, and I have always liked bricks, and it took me several years of obsessing about how to combine them before I saw a snaking brick pattern that I fell in love with. I placed the large circles in various places, then started filling in between/around them, and I just love the results. But loading/driving/ unloading/pushing in a wheelbarrow/unloading to the ground and placing 2600 bricks was a hot and sweaty job one summer! :)

so lucky

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Daffodils At The Sea said:
Nice score! It is shocking how expensive wood is these days!

Marianne, interesting you should mention bricks. Nice that you scrounged so many! We inherited some large round aggregate circles that were so popular in the '50s, and I have always liked bricks, and it took me several years of obsessing about how to combine them before I saw a snaking brick pattern that I fell in love with. I placed the large circles in various places, then started filling in between/around them, and I just love the results. But loading/driving/ unloading/pushing in a wheelbarrow/unloading to the ground and placing 2600 bricks was a hot and sweaty job one summer! :)
Can you post a pic for those of us who are imagination-challenged? :p

Latest posts