keljonma's Front Porch - Settling in and adjusting

sylvie

Recycled Spunk
Reaction score
If you hit the Heisley store on the right day it is 50% of a designated color tag which changes weekly. I got 3 pairs of cords, blazer, fancy blouse, and a wool sweater made in Ireland all for $20.00.

I'll try for the thrift shop in Willowick when I go to the Dillard's at the old Euclid Square Mall. It's about the same price as Goodwill except all clothes are new. 50% off different sections each week. Tops average $3. It's fun shopping in there; I got loads of Ralph Lauren stuff last visit.

Thanks for the Jefferson store address, I'll check it out.

Stay warm tonight!

Okiemommy

Supermom
Reaction score
Don't ya just love the basics? Simple, delicious and heartwarming. big_smile
It was amazing!

When I'm pregnant, I get nostalgic for food that I ate when I was a little girl, so I called my mom and asked her for the recipe. (I didn't have it cause I was under the impression that DH didn't like meatloaf, so I never bothered making it.) He's picky about too many foods though, and I'm PG so I get the food I want right now! :tongue :lol:
I adapted it though and added more ketchup per your recipe ;)

Then I find out that my hubby does like meatloaf just not the kind that has ketchup in it. :lol: I didn't say anything :p :hide

I asked him how he liked it, and he said it was awesome. :p

dacjohns

Our Frustrated Curmudgeon
Reaction score
Okiemommy said:
Don't ya just love the basics? Simple, delicious and heartwarming. big_smile
It was amazing!

When I'm pregnant, I get nostalgic for food that I ate when I was a little girl, so I called my mom and asked her for the recipe. (I didn't have it cause I was under the impression that DH didn't like meatloaf, so I never bothered making it.) He's picky about too many foods though, and I'm PG so I get the food I want right now! :tongue :lol:
I adapted it though and added more ketchup per your recipe ;)

Then I find out that my hubby does like meatloaf just not the kind that has ketchup in it. :lol: I didn't say anything :p :hide

I asked him how he liked it, and he said it was awesome. :p
Is the meat loaf recipe posted somewhere?

I really like meat loaf.

lorihadams

Always doing laundry
Reaction score
We must all be working from the same menu plan lately! I made soup yesterday and banana nut bread today! We have had to redo the waterers for everyone today 3 times and it is only hovering at about 15-20 degrees here. I can't imagine it being as cold as it is there. Chad is packing sleeping bags for the hunting trip tomorrow so the clients don't get too cold.