keljonma's Front Porch - Settling in and adjusting

sylvie

Recycled Spunk
Reaction score
I hope your migraine is history. Those magnets must be something.
I don't get headaches but if I know anyone who does I'll pass this along.
My DB gave me a matching pair of magnets that look like polished rocks. By tossing them together into the air it causes a humming whizzing sound as they fall. I think they are a promotional gimmick for his company's lab. There's a fair amount of plastic in their composition.

The cold and deep snow has halted my firewood cutting endeavors.
Walking in the snow is like step aerobics, never mind pulling a sled full of firewood behind me.
I use a Dremel drill sharpening stone bit to keep the chainsaw sharp but the dead Black Locust I've been cutting dulls it in 5 cuts. It's either trudge back to sharpen it or quit for the day. We ordered a small load of wood today, I'm defeated, lol!.

Do you use a bread hook/ Kitchenaid mixer for any of your bread making? I see you use a bread machine, just wondered.

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
I have never tried the magnets for mine. I usuallt take Excedrin migraine but, it has asprin in it so no taking it while I am pg or nursing. They would only give me Tylenol for my migraine the last time I was in the hospital, two weeks ago, and that was totally pointless!