Knitting stuff-please take it!

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
I don't care what the cover looks like, the book is awesome!

BB give me a while to read the book and I'll get back to you. ;)

My mom tried to teach me to knit when I was a child but I didn't have the patience for it.

Now when I have to sit still (air planes or ferry rides, or during sports games) I will have something productive to do. Now that I live in a place that actually isn't blazing-hot 100% of the time, knitting hats or scarves etc. sounds like fun. :D

dinesh

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
Occamstazer said:
I have a load of knitting supplies that are just sitting there making me angry. It was given to me a few years ago, but I am knitting-disabled. There are about a dozen different yarns, a dozen or more sets of needles, crochet hooks, various little markers, clips and mysterious doohickies. There's also a Knitting Encyclopedia that is all there except for the cover.

I've tried to learn to knit at least 5 times, and I always end up failing utterly. So! If the SHTF, I guess we just won't have socks :rolleyes:

Anyone want to trade it for something? Seeds, soaps, something?
I like everything but knitting, I'm open to trade suggestions :D
If you really want to sell all that you have mentioned. So why don't you refer cost or something like truvada price of each item. If your price meet on my target I will consider to buy for my wife. because she is totally jobless, all day in the home but she has a good knowledge and acute in knitting skill. The things are gonna be on my favor.

rebecca100

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Where are you from Dinesh? I used to have a friend by the same name.