Ladies - do you wear size 6 shoes?

Wildsky

Femivore
Reaction score
:gig I need someone with a size 6 foot to measure it and let me know what it is in inches....

My son's foot is just a little smaller than mine, I want to make him a pair of slipper boots (like mine below) but before I get going I want to know if they'll fit him - and the smallest size on the pattern is ladies size 6.

THANK YOU

Mine are for size 7-8 made up with left-over wool so they're both going to be different :gig UNIQUE!
GetAttachment2.jpg

Wildsky

Femivore
Reaction score
PERFECT thank you - his foot is just under 9 inches, so that should fit fine, and perhaps even last a little longer than 10 minutes!

THANK YOU

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Well if he outgrows them in 10 minutes I'll just send you my mailing address and you can just keep on knitting:>) LOL

Do you felt them?

Wildsky

Femivore
Reaction score
:gig Yes felted. I have that second one in the washer now - I have a front loader so it takes a bit to get it shrunk.

Wildsky

Femivore
Reaction score
patandchickens said:
ROTFL -- what did we all ever do before the internet?

:D

Nice slippers too :)

Pat
:D I would have been on the phone calling everyone I know asking what size FEET they have... they would have thought I'd TOTALLY lost the little bit of sanity I pretend to have left. :gig

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
patandchickens said:
ROTFL -- what did we all ever do before the internet?

:D

Nice slippers too :)

Pat
I have no idea what I used to do before the internet...oh ya...I DO remember...that was when the kids were still home and I had warm and snuggly people around me all the time:>) Now most of my contact is done with typos because all those warm and snuggly people have gone on with thier lives and left me here alone:hit