Laugh(s) for the day

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Used to have landline & cell. Now, only cell. SURE miss being able to call myself to find it. :lol:

Many days I'm out working, interrupted by a "happening", drop the tools, then can't remember where:idunno Sometimes, I can retrace my steps and find "whatever"....sometimes, not. Find it later...ahhh, there it is!! All in a week of life. It's also why I have two of some things.:oops:

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Used to have landline & cell. Now, only cell. SURE miss being able to call myself to find it. :lol:

Many days I'm out working, interrupted by a "happening", drop the tools, then can't remember where:idunno Sometimes, I can retrace my steps and find "whatever"....sometimes, not. Find it later...ahhh, there it is!! All in a week of life. It's also why I have two of some things.:oops:

I ask my wife to call mine for me.

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
we only have land line. Mom will absolutely not have cell phone and i am 100% with her on that. i'm usually home so having mobile doesn't really do much for me.

i've done the glasses on the face thing or if i have them perched up higher (i can read without glasses - i've gotten in the habit now of just putting them in my case any time i take them off so then i know where to find them)...

the other day Mom left her wallet on top of the car as she drove off. luckily the recycle truck driver saw it in the road and picked it up. they called then and said they had it if i wanted to go pick it up, but i told them i didn't have a car so after a bit the driver came by and dropped it off. i thanked him profusely and offered him a tip but he wouldn't take one. i also sent a note to the company thanking them. we got lucky...

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
IMG_20191030_210105.jpg

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
In this territory, it's marked by leather gloves, various sets of muddy footwear, seeds, and tools. NOW, where did I put those clippers this time? I cleaned off my desk 2 days ago. Found: Lots of seeds including packets and bowls, containers of harvested seeds, needle nose pliers, my newest and nicest garden clippers, new end nippers, enough small zip ties to band every single chicken I'll ever own for the rest of my life, 2 jack knives and a razor knife. Hey... I also found out that the desk has a wooden top! Haven't seen that for a while!

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
In this territory, it's marked by leather gloves, various sets of muddy footwear, seeds, and tools. NOW, where did I put those clippers this time? I cleaned off my desk 2 days ago. Found: Lots of seeds including packets and bowls, containers of harvested seeds, needle nose pliers, my newest and nicest garden clippers, new end nippers, enough small zip ties to band every single chicken I'll ever own for the rest of my life, 2 jack knives and a razor knife. Hey... I also found out that the desk has a wooden top! Haven't seen that for a while!

fall is viscious innit?! :)