El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
When will this site switch over to the module BYC is on? :pop

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
BarredBuff said:
Hopefully NEVER!!!! I can't stand BYC now. I very much dislike the layout over there :( But...I'm just one in thousands. I still hope it doesn't change soon though :p

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
Wannabefree said:
BarredBuff said:
Hopefully NEVER!!!! I can't stand BYC now. I very much dislike the layout over there :( But...I'm just one in thousands. I still hope it doesn't change soon though :p
Second!!! :p

In my Presidente de Pollo voice

"The motion to discard the module on SufficientSelf has been properly moved by Wannabefree, and seconded by BarredBuff, is their any discussion?"

:lol:

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
:p

"Seeing that there is none, may we now proceed to vote. All those in favor signify by saying aye, all opposed nay"

Dawn419

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
:lol: @ BB!

Nifty was logged in when you posted the question and I was hoping he'd answer you. :idunno Personally, I've heard nothing about when it's supposed to change over so I'm looking at it as "no news is good news!" :hide

Nifty

Super Self-Sufficient
Administrator
Reaction score
Great discussion!

It's an option, but not an inevitability or anything we have planned. I'm very slow and maticulous with decisions, and so be assured that there won't be a big surprise one day.

While there have been bumps in the road with BYC, the site is seeing growth it's never had before, and part of this is due to the new platform. With that said, every community is different.

IF (big if) we do decide to convert any of the other sister sites, it will be after a TON of analysis, discussion, and thought. Also, IF we were going to do any more conversions, of all the sites, SS would probably be one of the last ones to convert.