Lazy Gardener's Little Town Farm

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I was greatly blessed today. We were looking forward to a quiet afternoon, perhaps with a NAP! Then, hubby came and showed me a text message: a friend was cleaning out an apartment, and they had 10 dz. canning jars/lids/rings to get rid of. Many of them brand new, still in the boxes, others in various states of cleanliness, some requiring TLC to get rid of rust stains at the tops. So... an afternoon drive yielded a great add to my canning supplies. Still time for a bit of a nap, then grilled SALMON, fresh green beans and potato for supper!!!

In the chicken coop: The pullets are starting to "play house". So... first eggs can't be far away.

farmerjan

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I urge every one on this forum to read this information, then share it with everyone you know. Make this go viral.
https://principia-scientific.org/do...UIt-e0pdEBPxkYMtJJsigujo0PilQXK0tvyBlcizMilxg
Thank you for finding and sharing this.
I don't think that this drug is the cure all or is for everyone to take.... however, to not allow doctors to use it, to put it down as it has been is a disgrace. And just another part of the agenda to not do what is best for the overall public, butr what is best for the agenda to slowly take over everything in this country.
If a doctor said to me, let's try this we have had good success with it on many others, and it might be something that would keep me from the horrible situation that happened in several places like NY, then I am all for it. Since they keep saying this is a "new " virus; then there is not one good reason to not try something that looks like it might work. Everything they have done has been "trial and error" yet they refused to allow the trial and error part of this.

I don't deny it is serious, and yes people die..... but again, they die from lots of things and to not try something that seems to be a good possible workable treatment is simply not what the doctors took the oath for. DO NO HARM and yet they were not supposed to use something that had a very good track record of not being harmful to most who used it. By hampering the use of it, they were in essence doing harm.

farmerjan

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Yes, I also know that there are those that have had some bad reactions to it..... I am allergic to penicillin.... should no one else be able to use it because I have a problem with it???????

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I took hydroxychloroquine when I went to Guatemala. It's being used to treat many autoimmune diseases. The track record for it's success with these diseases supports the very reason why this drug SHOULD be used for CV. Severe CV causes a cascade effect of autoimmune attack. Therefore, a drug which is used to lessen autoimmune attack would be appropriate to use.

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
What's more fun than watching the evening "Dragonfly Dance"? They've been busy all day long, the yard is full of them, dancing about, snapping up the insects. If you happen to be in the right place at the right time, you can actually see and HEAR them snapping the insects out of the air around you. What can possibly be more fun than that? Hubby got to watch Maggie doing her version of "Dog Dances with Dragonflys"!!! She was cavorting around the yard, trying to snap the dragonflys out of the air!

Had to catch a duck in the garden today. He had wiggled through a spot where the deer netting was not overlapped and secured well enough. I imagine he was one happy ducky, aside from being separated from his ladies.

henless

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Hydroxychloroquine was the first med I was put on when I was diagnosed with RA. It worked SO good!! My pain was gone, I had ENERGY, I was able to go up/down steps normally instead of taking a step and bringing my other foot to the same step. It was the best 2 months of my life, then it was over. I developed a severe allergy to it. It took almost 3 months to get over the reaction.

Nice score on the jars LG. They sure are hard to find these days.

We have a bunch of dragonflies at our place. One of my favorite insects. Did you know that they are the world's deadliest hunter? They catch more than 95% of their targeted prey. Really amazing for such a small predator.

Latest posts