Lazy Gardener's Little Town Farm

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I have a friend who's daughter was holding the friend's grand kids hostage. "You can't see my kids until you take the jab." Ya know what's even more pathetic about this? The friend was BABYSITTING for the dtr, so she could go to work. I told the friend: If I'd been in your shoes, I'd have said my good-by's. Friend's reply: Oh, I couldn't do that. I love them too much. And, how much love is the dtr showing to her mother?????

Luke 12:53 ESV​

They will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against her daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law.”

Matthew 24:10 ESV​

And then many will fall away and betray one another and hate one another.

Mark 13:12-13 ESV​

And brother will deliver brother over to death, and the father his child, and children will rise against parents and have them put to death. And you will be hated by all for my name's sake. But the one who endures to the end will be saved.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I have a friend who's daughter was holding the friend's grand kids hostage. "You can't see my kids until you take the jab." Ya know what's even more pathetic about this? The friend was BABYSITTING for the dtr, so she could go to work. I told the friend: If I'd been in your shoes, I'd have said my good-by's. Friend's reply: Oh, I couldn't do that. I love them too much. And, how much love is the dtr showing to her mother?????

They will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against her daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law.”

And brother will deliver brother over to death, and the father his child, and children will rise against parents and have them put to death. And you will be hated by all for my name's sake. But the one who endures to the end will be saved.
These

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score

My uncle had a similar situation....new great grandson arrives, lives many miles away and he's not really going to get to see that kid anyway, but the grandson said he couldn't come and see/hold the baby without having the vax.....and he DID it! I think he was looking for an excuse to get it anyway, though he knows it doesn't make any sense to get it....just thought it would make life easier right now. I think many older people are getting it, merely to make life easier, to avoid all the pressure and hoops to jump through, etc.

You know how much I love my grandkids...like life itself...but I too would be telling their parents to take that kind of manipulation and smoke it, as I will NOT be bullied into doing anything. At all. By anyone. Thankfully, their parents don't want to take it either....but it's coming, as my son works in the healthcare field and the pressure is high.

TexasLisa

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
grrrrrr....
This is why you shouldn't take money from the government!

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_b...mrBQS5/5fAPhPb3toRAx+r6IPFN9sLR2I3wpcXHTVPvg=

Health and Human Services (HHS) Secretary Xavier Becerra argued that the federal government is entitled to know who has been vaccinated against COVID-19, responding to concerns over a recently announced White House plan to send teams door-to-door.

“Perhaps we should point out that the federal government has had to spend trillions of dollars to try to keep Americans alive during this pandemic, so it is absolutely the government’s business. It is taxpayers’ business if we have to continue to spend money to try to keep people from contracting COVID and helping reopen the economy,” Becerra told CNN on Thursday.

Becerra claimed that “knocking on a door has never been against the law” and “you don’t have to answer, but we hope you do.” He added, “Because if you haven’t been vaccinated, we can help dispel some of those rumors you’ve heard and hopefully get you vaccinated.”

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
I didn't take a dime of their money....I called it "hush money" from the very beginning. Family kept telling me to apply to get the stimulus checks and thought I was foolish to not do so, but to me it's blood money. It was clearly given out to keep people from protesting too much over all the restrictions and it worked....people were more than happy to get "free money" and stay home from work....and now we are witnessing the death of our nation.

Nothing the government doles out is free.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
grrrrrr....
This is why you shouldn't take money from the government!

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_breakingnews/biden-health-secretary-absolutely-the-governments-business-to-know-who-gets-vaccinated_3892740.html?utm_source=News&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=breaking-2021-07-08-2&mktids=27cdc6af45d58364c35bc5f85267b933&est=R4WqKbhIOaxJVCdfW2dmrBQS5/5fAPhPb3toRAx+r6IPFN9sLR2I3wpcXHTVPvg=

Health and Human Services (HHS) Secretary Xavier Becerra argued that the federal government is entitled to know who has been vaccinated against COVID-19, responding to concerns over a recently announced White House plan to send teams door-to-door.

“Perhaps we should point out that the federal government has had to spend trillions of dollars to try to keep Americans alive during this pandemic, so it is absolutely the government’s business. It is taxpayers’ business if we have to continue to spend money to try to keep people from contracting COVID and helping reopen the economy,” Becerra told CNN on Thursday.

Becerra claimed that “knocking on a door has never been against the law” and “you don’t have to answer, but we hope you do.” He added, “Because if you haven’t been vaccinated, we can help dispel some of those rumors you’ve heard and hopefully get you vaccinated.”
Ok let's play this out... A what if senerio.

Knock Knock, You open the door. Hello, I'm here from the Vaccine Task Force (or whatever three letter agency, they are going to call themselves) I would like to ask you a few questions.

What do you do?

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Ok let's play this out... A what if senerio.

Knock Knock, You open the door. Hello, I'm here from the Vaccine Task Force (or whatever three letter agency, they are going to call themselves) I would like to ask you a few questions.

What do you do?

We don't open the door to strangers unless we are expecting someone. If I'm not here, Mom usually doesn't even hear the knock or the vehicle drive up.

From there it's very simple. Just don't answer the door. If you accidentally answer the door, take control of the conversation before they do....say, "No thank you, we never buy things from door to door salesmen, so you have a nice day!" and give them a very bright smile, then shut the door.

TexasLisa

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
IF I answer the door, the first words out of my mouth are, "Did you see the 'No Trespassing Sign'? You are trespassing. Goodbye."

I scared one guy really bad about a month ago. I saw someone dressed in black walking around my house. I went and grabbed the shotgun and walked out the door. He threw his hands up and said, "Don't shoot. Your cows are out." That wasn't the best way to meet a neighbor, was it? He was nice enough to help me get the cattle back in.

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
My response: Don't answer ANY questions. Repeat the following words: "You are trespassing. You need to leave. NOW". Hubby and I have already discussed our intended response, so that we are both on the same page. By discussing it in advance, you will be prepared, not caught off guard.