Lazy Gardener's Little Town Farm

JanetMarie

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
No. I just put them in water over the weekend. I was looking at them this morning, seeing if the lenticules have started to swell. No action yet. And, I was thinking the very thing: Perhaps some willow water might be useful. There are wild willows down the road a piece, and the guy at the end of our road has some weeping willows. Have you used either kind of willow, and have any recommendations re: which would be the most successful???

We follow Tucker Carlson, and a number of others. For TV, mostly everything we watch is via you-tube. How-to's and hobby based stuff, Christian speakers as well as truthful news.

I like Rand Paul. He calls it like it is. Also like Kennedy. When you saw the vid of Paul going after faucci's jugular, did you note the poker faces in the back ground? Made me wonder what they were thinking, or even if they were listening, or thinking at all.
They were thinking, notice the man behind Rand Paul @ 5:44-5:49.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
IT HAS BEGUN
IMG_20210723_205437390.jpg

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Have not seen it. I get a lot of e-mailings from him, but usually trash them b/c I get similar news from other sources, and many of these folks, while fighting the good cause are looking for $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ which I don't have to give. I will put my name anywhere in an effort to stop the murder of babies. And, I speak out on a daily basis.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
And, so it begins: canning season: 9 jars of dilly beans, 4 jars of raspberry jam. The dilly's should be pretty spicy: pepper corn, garlic, LOTS of dill, mustard seed, and red pepper flakes in each jar. Took the better part of the day to finish the beans b/c they were so dirty. Triple washed, and still needed a hawk eye to be sure there were no "inclusions" in the jars!