Lazy Gardener's Little Town Farm

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I was planning on picking pears today standing in the back of farm truck on a ladder. I should be able to get to the top with a picking basket. But Almighty God says, Not a good idea, since it's lightning and thunder storming ☺️

My wife and grand daughters picked these last week, from the ground. 1st ripe cantaloupe, it's a big one :)
IMG_20210725_144318227.jpg

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Why is it, I have to give verbal instruction 3 or 4 times before some people "get it"? I speak clear plain English and dumb down my words to perhaps a 6 grade level. I verbally speak the required steps as simply as I possible can and some will say so I need to do this? I say No that's not what I said at all... I even emphasize the consequences, if you don't follow these steps... So let me repeat slowly, so I do and they still don't get it. Ok one more time step by step, write down what I say. When asked to repeat they still don't get it or have the steps out of order. I'm just not getting why?

My boss tells me I am perhaps one of the most patient men he's known and I'm not doing anything wrong. I guess I really shouldn't complain, all people are unique and that's just how Almighty God created them, plus it pays the bills. But still I can't help feeling like this...

View attachment 16453

I think it's time for long vacation. Maybe it's time to lay on the beach and sun tan my burrito. While sipping on one of those adult drinks that comes with an umbrella. Right, that'll never happen 😂

So I took Friday off because I really needed a break and a haircut. I logged in today to see what meetings I have tomorrow and what's this? A $300.00 cash award form a Senior Manager that I don't even report to. How nice is that? I wonder who heard my grumbling? Don't answer that question. I already know who heard and I thanked Him already.

Good vibe money should be given away for something good, to continue the good vibe, don't you think? I do.

Last edited:

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
4 AM today: fox family screeching. 5 PM today, bird alarms, went out to investigate: found a hawk, I think Red Tail sitting on the corner of the chicken run. Nothing but twine at 8" spacing over at section of the run, so he could easily have swooped in. I guess I'll be putting up the bird netting. Hate to mess with that stuff. Need to mow down around the duck's electronet, and get the charger set up for them.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
So I took Friday off because I really needed a break and a haircut. I logged in today to see what meetings I have tomorrow and what's this? A $300.00 cash award form a Senior Manager that I don't even report to. How nice is that? I wonder who heard my grumbling? Don't answer that question. I already know who heard and I thanked Him already.

Good vibe money should be given away for something good, to continue the good vibe, don't you think? I do.
View attachment 16480

I grumble, my heavenly Father hears me. He sends a burden on my heart. I act ASAP to correct the burden. Now I'm good again

View attachment 16480

IDK... I grumble, God Almighty reassures me, He even sees, I get a small little award. I thank Him and then He lays a burden on my heart.

What will you do with the award? I had no answer :( and that hit me like ton of bricks. I mean I set out to remedy this and quick. My wife even said what wrong with you? what's that serious look on your face about? I said Almighty put a burden on my heart, it's that award money. She said well don't you think you should do something about that? I said I working on it hunny, right now, I'm already working on it.

So then I seen this boys picture on World Vision and I said where's the smile? I read waiting for over a year, what? I watched the video of him speaking, I didn't understand a word he said but still no smile. Then I seen the Sponsor Me button - Absolutely! I couldn't hit the Sponsor Me button fast enough. Now there's faith in my heart, faith that I'll eventually see a picture of him smiling, that's all I would like to see, just a smile, even a little one.

Then I happily informed my wife I'm good now. We are sponsoring a 9 year old young man from Peru through World Vision. She said oh, how cool is that? Let me see his picture. So I showed her his picture and she said why isn't he smiling? I rolled my eyes 🙄 and said exactly.
Screenshot_20210725-202440.png

I suppose now I need to thank the senior manager and let know I used the award money to sponsor Jairo. I believe that will bring full closure to this whole award business.

I did the very best I imperfectly could. But most importantly...Lesson learned: Thou shalt not grumble. Lest thou, gainith thy Father's attention and receiveth assignment.

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Good to sponsor a child, but check to be sure that the company is actually using donations according to their purpose. Many companies skim the bulk from their donations for "administration costs." We have a little girl from Peru, Compassion International. A good part of their mission statement includes Christian teaching. World Vision might very well be an upright company. Congrats on your new kid.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Out of respect and admiration, I wanted to let you all know. I'm taking a break for a while. How long? I really don't know...

And upper case NO, no one offended me.🤣 So please don't thank that, it's simply not true. The reason is quite the opposite actually. Truth is, I simply can't explain the reason any more clearer than this
👇

I pray you all stay strong and continue to build each other up, in truth and love.

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Out of respect and admiration, I wanted to let you all know. I'm taking a break for a while. How long? I really don't know...

And upper case NO, no one offended me.🤣 So please don't thank that, it's simply not true. The reason is quite the opposite actually. Truth is, I simply can't explain the reason any more clearer than this
👇

I pray you all stay strong and continue to build each other up, in truth and love.

Creal, I hope this message finds you before your break starts! You will be sorely missed, but I have the greatest regard for your decision. It is a strong man/woman who heeds the guidance of the Holy Spirit! As we pass through these times, this is my prayer for you: That you will remain strong in your faith. That you will freely share your faith and the message of God's salvation with all who cross your path. And, that God will guide you and keep you and your family safe in His hand as we work out the remaining days until the return of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Picked some potatoes today. Actually surprised to have some decent quality/size. I"ve NEVER EVER seen so many potato bugs. They ate those vines right down to nubs, so I expected there would not be any crop. Now, those bugs have moved on and are attacking tomatoes and peppers. I'm tempted to turn the ducks into the garden. their trampling can't be any worse than the current insect damage.

Getting a few cherry tomatoes, and got enough beans to make an other modest size batch of dilly beans.

Latest posts