lazyday not new

lazyday

Power Conserver
Reaction score
I am not new to the forum. I have switched computers recently and I could not transfer old information from my PC to my Mac.This is the reason I have started a new journal. Here I go

Hello, my name is Bambi, I was known on this forum as Bambi. I enjoy everything that I learn from evey-one on here and also I enjoy the fellowship. I think this is a great bunch of people
with great wisdom. Now for my short comings.........spelling,grammar sentence structures . I know this is one of the reason's I don't respond to other post often as I like. My strong character suit is ,I feel I am compassionate, love and respect life, but also know that there is a purpose for all creatures in life. I have a great love for my God and I respect other's views and keep an open mind because if I didn't I would never grow and learn. Surprisingly enough for the bad speller that I am and for my horrible grammar I love,love,love to read just about anything, as long as it is not a romance novel.

I just couldn't bring myself to answer all of the journal questions again but you can read my replies under bambi

So if if you see a reply from lazyday it is I, Bambi....... Thanks every-one for reading this

lazyday

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Hi , did you and your family have a good Christmas?

snapshot

Farmwife
Reaction score
Hi Bambi! I don't read romance novels either. I do enjoy the murder mysteries though! Glad you started another journal!!!!!